Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Nah why is she uploading this 😶 THE GUNT if I looked like that I'd die a thousand deaths not upload it to the public. She deffo thinks she's a knock out 10/10 wtf
BDL: You look lovely, Becki.That play suit looks so nice
Tattlers and trolls. "What the fuck."

• Haha
Reactions: 5

4yogits

VIP Member
I’m sorry but how is this not alarming to herself or any of her family and friends (or the BDL).
She really needs help, I’d be gravely concerned if it was my friend. Someone please gift her a gastric bypass before it’s too late.
I am genuinely shooketh!

Had to compress so not the best quality!
Becki wants a Baggy Gunt

• Haha
  • Haha

JW80

VIP Member
Looks like Paaayyyge was trying and failing miserablely to do that ridiculous eyelid wagging thing that Tiffany McGee wannabe on TikTok does when shes copying other peoples videos. Better luck next time love!!!

• Haha

JW80

VIP Member
That face she makes at the start of so many videos where she smiles, with her tongue behind the teeth as people describe it, nothing makes me want to see her get slapped around the face or kicked in her ever-expanding torso than seeing that. Like she is trying to be all sweet and innocent. Genuinely fills me with rage
Until you take a closer look and her tongue is coated with white gunk. The fucking absolute scruff 🤢 I cant imagine what her garlic breath death smell likes. She makes me feel ill 😫😫😫

• Sick