Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

omgcupcakesbaby

Do you have a burner account? I stalked so many people and now they come on my actual account as friend suggestions ffs 🙄 😒 🤣
I don’t have any burners & I rarely use Facebook as it is 😂 try to stay away as I’m on maternity & I get hounded by customers, my business isn’t food related so she wouldn’t have come across me through that at least 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

omgcupcakesbaby

My big pot of pink cream arrived. I didn’t hoy it straight into the recycling cos it cost me forty plus quid.
it’s lovely. I do love the pink scent. It’s kind of “sharp”, dunno how else to describe it. Hopefully Bison and Paiiiiige only like the yellow one and haven’t discovered the 68 yet.
68 smells like a slightly fruity baccarat rouge. Tooum fragrant for ol Butterball Becks

CrapEars

VIP Member
The pink one smells gorgeous to me, it’s interesting how we all smell things differently!

Whoever pointed out she likes the cream because of Paige thanks I feel a bit sick
My big pot of pink cream arrived. I didn’t hoy it straight into the recycling cos it cost me forty plus quid.
it’s lovely. I do love the pink scent. It’s kind of “sharp”, dunno how else to describe it. Hopefully Bison and Paiiiiige only like the yellow one and haven’t discovered the 68 yet.

soph30

VIP Member
I don’t like the pink one, the elastic whatever- it smells like rubber. I liked the coconut one but it was discontinued

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that there are certain members of the BDL who seem intent of provoking people for making non offensive comments.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Sorry, I was offline! Body Dysmorphic Disorder x
Thank you. Xxxx
---
She’s more likely to have severe deficiencies compared to someone who is underweight, her body will need a higher daily intake due to the sheer vastness of it & it will be extremely difficult to get what she needs from food when she only eats 2 servings of vegetables a month.
Only 2 servings of veg a month. She must be bunged up to hell. I bet when she does go for a number 2 it's really greasy :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Happy burfDAY hope someone’s got you a happy burfDAY message of the motivational speaker of Ellesmere Port Becki Jones
---
Think that post of her in Nandows has been removed!
Thank youm xx 🥰 🥰 Ps I couldn't think of anything worse than getting motivational inspiration from Ellesmere ports version of the Dali Lama. ××
---
Can someone do some magic and put "Fat arse and gunt cream" on this. Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha