Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alexa456

I’ve done some grow with joum dance workouts myself and personally, I didn’t find them to be “enough”. Barely broke a sweat and didn’t feel like I’d done anything…
I had to stop doing them, her smug smiley face did my head in! And that bloody bleeping of the clock

Reactions: 3

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
God she's proper slobbering over this fakeaway shite. If I was ever so fat that I got a stiffy about whacking some freezer detritus in a foil tray, I think I'd probably have myself sectioned.

"I want it to be quick" oh aye because you're soum soum snowed under, couldn't possibly batter your own chicken balls lest you have less time for noncing about.
She wants to watch the sunset with her feeder hoping for a bit of slap and tickle 🤣

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree
garlic wheel HAHAHAH i'm from south london and have never heard of a garlic wheel
I very much doubt you're anything near London.

Some right twats on this thread.

Screenshot_20240512-135015~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I really don’t think it’s her. And whoever that person is on the pic sitting opposite the Bison lookalike looks like a spooky drag queen 😭
Fort it was a ghost 👻
---
Firty one years of age and she’s sat on tik tok saying hi to a bunch of kids at 10pm on a Wednesday night

I’m getting the word….

• Sick
Reactions: 2