Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Spat my coffee out at this. Uncanny.

I love @kayefeluu20 for many reasons but still can’t get my head that she’s the same age as the acc/sm/queen sort. She’s too funny and too sorted to be that age, I think it’s the fanfiction writing from a young age (did the same).

In Bison-adjacent subjects, an acquaintance of mine decided to join Fat Club a few months ago. She started at 25 stone and has since lost three. Her rock bottom? Having to use a commode.

I’m not saying Becki is the same, but there is no doubt that her life is practically and negatively impacted by her size. I remember us discussing that she was too fat for major cities; it will no doubt be manifesting in so much of her life (avoidance of going out when busy; Crocs only etc).
It was the neglect 🩷 fank youm for the niyce words! Bluddi luv Bisonettes & Big Ste

Reactions: 6

Heyhojojo

I love that she is getting dragged by the YouTuber Not Day Vit, I watched some of his Becki reaction videums after seeing them on the Reddit fred. 😂
I'm wetting myself watching him when beck has a hot dog and pizza and then she fills her cup half way....and says her drinking hard to carry. Omg I can't cope he's so funny 🤣

Babychicken

Don't tell me she's going to make this ungodly beige buffet stayshun then dish it up into takeaway foil containers and take it with her to scran whilst she watches the sunset 🤔🤣
Bold of you to think she can wait until sunset to inhale all that chicken and chep 🤣

• Haha

soph30

VIP Member
Ugh the trolls have moved onto Paige big time as Bison’s been deleting and blocking 😠

• Sad

omgcupcakesbaby

Why

I'm not being nasty, OK, I am but I hope it all backfires on her. Shes

I'm not being nasty ok I am but she is getting far too big for her boots (crocs). All this "We love you Becki" etc crap is going to her head. I wouldn't be surprised if her own family start getting fed up with her big headed attitude.
---

She needs those multi vitamins, her body is crying out for them. I know from a friend of mine that you can be fat but have a vitamin deficiency.
She’s more likely to have severe deficiencies compared to someone who is underweight, her body will need a higher daily intake due to the sheer vastness of it & it will be extremely difficult to get what she needs from food when she only eats 2 servings of vegetables a month.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Just seen a video from 2022 but she says it’s the Bradford Nando’s, but she’s wearing the same jumper
Wait wasn’t there a time she went to Bradford and she had to get a taxi to go somewhere that was literally round the corner? They went to the theatre or something
I hate that I know that but when she goes anywhere that isn’t Cheshire Oaks or Bolton it’s a big deal xo