Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Apparently one of her ‘little changes’ has been cutting out all fizzy pop and she’s not had any for the past week and a half🤥

(anyone who calls fizzy drinks fizzy pop deserves jail time, sorry not sorryum)
You’re gonna need to send me to jail then. Handcuffs please baby 💋
---
From the front that awful headband looks like a swimming cap.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

CrapEars

VIP Member
She’s even spoiled Sol De Janeiro products for me now. Bum Bum cream away in the bin 🙄
I’ve got a big jar of the pink one winging it’s way to me as we speak. I may just hurl the unopened parcel in the wheelie bin. I apsalutely 😀 love my SDJ sprays and creams and now she’s completely spoiled them for me.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Another pearl of wisdom from Nelson Scrandela
This reminds me of someone who's thread, myself, lonewolf and chubclubthug are on. Her motto is "Don't like the dickheads get you down, you my friend, yes you are fucking amazing". I think it's a thing either these creators they start believing they are life coaches.

• Heart

gimm3more

VIP Member
They were talking about Paige. If you watch the last McDonald’s video where Paige is eating the cheese bite her eyelid kind of opens and twitches as she eats it. The search bar says ‘Marcus Gunn syndrome’ and after looking at that it does look like she has!!
She’s always had a squint tbf

gimm3more

VIP Member
OMFG 😱😱😳😳
---
It’s 100% her! Are you blind? You can see the only female friend she’s got in it tooum!
Whoever posted it needs to say when n where she took that 😭 her other only female ‘friend’ doesn’t look like that either that looks like fkin James Charles in that pic hahahaha
Although pic above of that girl does kinda look similar
---
I do think it's her toom but from ages ago and obviously someone has been sitting on the pic what for I dunno,
Yeh why post that now ffs wanna know when it was took 😂

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Checked before work at about 5am and it said today the 8th she gained 300 followers so between 12am and 5am 300 people followed her... I don't think so she's buying followers I'm convinced she buys comments too!
---

And she's lost only 22 followers
Hmm that sounds a bit sus! 🤨

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Well that’s definitely her friend Zoe, that nose is one of a kind, so there we have it, looks like its bison from around 2020/2021 id say from her TikTok’s
The MacFleury/fruitbag video is 2022 so it might be later than that but damn what a snout on that