Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the doner shack vid is a collab/promo that Abbytaylor who eats loads also posted she got invited down to there like a day ago, do we think she isn’t declaring they invited her after what happened with the last place that did?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think the doner shack vid is a ad, that Abbytaylor who eats loads also posted she got invited down to there like a day ago, do we think she isn’t declaring they invited her after what happened with the last place that did?
It’s a fuckin kiosk in the arndale food court I can’t cope with the idea of them “inviting” anyone there 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think the doner shack vid is a collab/promo that Abbytaylor who eats loads also posted she got invited down to there like a day ago, do we think she isn’t declaring they invited her after what happened with the last place that did?
There’s no way she’s gone there of her own accord. 100% an undeclared ad.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
It’s a fuckin kiosk in the arndale food court I can’t cope with the idea of them “inviting” anyone there 😭😭
I just saw that abbys video and she said she got invited down to the doner shack in silverburn, so I reckon the same for becks at a guess mind 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She looks like she's in pain with every bite she takes wincing before her teeth even touch the food

Reactions: 14
Lying in bed shovelling food in to her face during the day when her dad was in hospital?! What the hell? Very much doubt the house was spotless for them arriving home either.

Reactions: 22
This is a rhetorical question.... Why does she put M's at the end of words?
'If you knowem, you knowem?
I have followed this thread for ages but rarely commented.
What the actual duck though. Why? It's so jarring

Reactions: 6
There’s no way she’s gone there of her own accord. 100% an undeclared ad.
I’ll play devils advocate here, they do sell kebabs and chips. I’m no mathematician but il put decent odds of bec making her own way through the door

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks like she's in pain with every bite she takes wincing before her teeth even touch the food
She probably thinks if she closes her eyes the calories don't count. She never used to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll play devils advocate here, they do sell kebabs and chips. I’m no mathematician but il put decent odds of bec making her own way through the door
It’s not just the food place on its own - we all know that she can sniff out kebab meat like a bloodhound, it’s the fact that she went to Manchester. She only tends to venture there when she’s been invited to try food or to stalk Paige.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She finks by doing that she’s dainty! Nuffink dainty about her! Well maybe apart from her constantly erect pinkie!

Reactions: 5
You know what on some level even using a massive embarrassment like her for publicity works.

Manchester is my nearest city, I visit the Arndale on occasion. I now know they have a doner meat place that I can walk past and ignore the duck out of while going for lunch somewhere decent.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s so boring and transparent. Woe is me about her Dad the day before then snaffles free doner meat the day after. Vile in every sense of the word. But it’s ok cos her living room stomps balance it all out 😗

Reactions: 12
She finks by doing that she’s dainty! Nuffink dainty about her! Well maybe apart from her constantly erect pinkie!
I knew there was something weird about her. Hang on are you talking about her little finger? I thought you were talking about the other kind of pinkie?🤭🤭
---
I’ve just seen this on Reddit, it’s finished me off I’m bleeping howling 😭

View attachment 2909072
---
I’ve really learnt my lesson I am NEVER looking at Tattle or Reddit whilst on public transport ever again. 😭😭😭
Tattle and Reddit should come with a warning.
"Please do not read these threads in a public place or if you suffer from bladder problems"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ip dip rickett tit bisons got pitta tits x

I can’t deal with the BDL saying she’s not harming anyone. Firstly, she’s harming herself. Her organs are literally being crushed by the vast amounts of fat covering them. Her joints must be screaming out for help, no wonder she’s in agony for days following her shoeless twerking sessions. However shes also normalising disordered eating and an absolutely insanely unbalanced diet. Why do they think videos of self harm aren’t allowed on TT? (And this is basically what she’s doing- self harm). Social media can be so influential to people’s habits and lifestyle choices, it’s literally why they call people INFLUENCERS. Her vacuous brain dead following make me lose faith in humanity. It’s like they want her to eat herself to death, because she’s eNtItLeD To ✨
Yeah she’s definitely harming herself.. a definite heart attack candidate however if she doesn’t care about herself why should anyone else. Her health will eventually force her to care. Currently in my ‘let her get on with it’ cycle lol

Reactions: 8
“I was going to go to the Sidemen restaurant but then I fort num this is right up my street”

1. you’re 31 Becki you’ve no business going to the sidemen restaurant. I wouldn’t even bother to bring my teenage brother there id prob just give him the money to bring a friend or two. I wouldn’t be caught dead.
2. Learn how to speak properly again you’re 31 It’s not cute

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.