Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes had soooooommm many messagesum asking if shes deadum! duck off, literally nobody cares apart from that bumhole licker Jodi. Now there's a person who needs to get a life! Sad fucker!!!
Just shows how thick the BDL are if she's going answer that question if she's d3@d. As for that bumlicker j0die2, I've got this image of a saddo in a room sitting at a computer, surrounded by screenshots of Bison's Tik toks etc, going through every single comment. I bet she wears the same clothes as Bison, eats the same food, uses the same toilteries and the room is identical to Bisons bedroom with a picture of Bison on the bedside table. Also 💯 she bought all Bisons stuff off Vintedum.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember that song Cher did called Gypsies,tramps and thieves. Bisons version "Maccies, kebab and cheps"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
erm is it just me who thinks dressing like Cher but banging out a Belinda Carlisle is quite odd
And singing U2's ' still haven't find what I'm looking for". Mind you that song is ideal for Bison when she's looking for her muff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Got to give it to you Beck you look solid as duck! 👊🏽 She looks like shes not the wobbly kind of fatty. The rock hard type. Can you imagine how solid her calf muscle is how she's always arching her foot 👊🏽 I think it's all that Morris dancing she pervs at, I mean watches, each week.

Reactions: 9
We went for a 6 minute walk, I don’t like Sundoom Dinners so we had one of those

Back to Becki’s Box Room, tried to both have a romantic Ride on Stairlift, I kept slipping off Becki’s knee from all the Grease, I got a tour of her room and had a little spray of each of her 87 different types of Body Spray, she did her little dance for me while she undressed

Oh god, she here, she’s brought Meal Preps

From there myself and Caff spent 48hrs erecting Gunt Scaffolding in order to find her (sorry I was going to say Cheese Toastie at this point but I’ll say Tuppence) tuppence, unfortunately at this point I undressed and Becki sprang into action, slipping on her Nike Pro shorts and sprinting down stairs and back up on all fours covering my gentleman’s area with Onyonn and Mustard that we both don’t like and bit me

I’m currently now in hospital, Becki is arriving soon with Shirley however she’s currently collecting her Too Good to Go from Costa, hopefully soon she will film me while capturing other people’s private conversation's, think Shirley’s watch is broken, she keeps shouting

“If I could turn back time”

Save me
Sorry but to me, tuppence is worse 🤢

Reactions: 3
We went for a 6 minute walk, I don’t like Sundoom Dinners so we had one of those

Back to Becki’s Box Room, tried to both have a romantic Ride on Stairlift, I kept slipping off Becki’s knee from all the Grease, I got a tour of her room and had a little spray of each of her 87 different types of Body Spray, she did her little dance for me while she undressed

Oh god, she here, she’s brought Meal Preps

From there myself and Caff spent 48hrs erecting Gunt Scaffolding in order to find her (sorry I was going to say Cheese Toastie at this point but I’ll say Tuppence) tuppence, unfortunately at this point I undressed and Becki sprang into action, slipping on her Nike Pro shorts and sprinting down stairs and back up on all fours covering my gentleman’s area with Onyonn and Mustard that we both don’t like and bit me

I’m currently now in hospital, Becki is arriving soon with Shirley however she’s currently collecting her Toom Good to Go from Costa, hopefully soon she will film me while capturing other people’s private conversation's, think Shirley’s watch is broken, she keeps shouting

“If I could turn back time”

Save me
*goum

• Haha
Nah not jealous. I just like laughing at her.
I just love it when they all come out with the "Your jealous because she's famous :sleep: , you're jealous cos she earns more than you (how do they know how much I earn), you're jealous because she's beautiful :ROFLMAO:, you're jealous because she's living her best life, she's not living her best life she's just existing.I
---
That explains it all mister. That cheap crappy body spray you claimed you got me from Dodgy Dave in the pub that made me itch so bad my mates thought i had crabs our joint account having an overdraft and the bank statement full of mc,Donald's, Nandos etc transactions. Pack your bags you're going to be having a lot more cheese toasties from now on.🤬🤬🤬🤬
---
And singing U2's ' still haven't find what I'm looking for". Mind you that song is ideal for Bison when she's looking for her muff.
At least you found it, 4yogits, you two timing rat. :cry: :cry:
---
Fess up, which one of you witches did this?! 😂😭
Is that a marquee or one of her dresses? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Imagine messaging somebody to ask if they were dead 🤣🤣
It’s like when my dead grandpa got a letter from Barclays Bank saying they were sorry to hear that he had died and that his account had been closed 😆 At least address it to his next of kin!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't think Bison is earning mega bucks, looking at her choice of new bed. It looks like a came from a 2* B&B in Blackpool

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only person who finds ordering oasis from maccies strange? Didn’t even know they sold it.
Also that deluxe cheeseburger is nasty the tomato makes it all wet and the mayo is unnecessary
I order oasis as the fizzy drinks go flat before I can them normally. Or they get the type of coke wrong.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.