Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s always been Cath’s passion, you’d think she would have tried to take Becki as a kid? Was she too fat to stomp? Beck beck no stomp, Beck Beck spectate wiv chicken & dep.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Why is she selling her tents anyway? Surely she doesn’t need the money so why not donate them instead selfish lump of congealed lard 😡

Reactions: 17
Selling on Vinted makes her sound busy. Got to sort the parcels. Got to drop off the parcels. Etc etc

Reactions: 27
Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I just wanna know how this fat lazy slob who had to go out of her way to do 200 steps a day has the audacity to bark instructions at her nieces. “Back straight” “don’t cry” all this tit

Reactions: 27
EIGHT EXTRA LARGE!!!!!!!! I didn’t even know that existed?
It probably does (mostly in us lol) but in vinted’s case it’s what they’ve decided the sizes should go up in to mean women’s sizes, obviously a size 24 for example isn’t a size 6xl in real life.

She’s still a big fat munter though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i’m CRYING at the vinted posts has anyone actually messaged her? wonder how many people actually have started to troll her on there, also suitcase sunday i can’t bloody wait, making a suitcase grazing board to celebrate xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe no one has said she's obviously selling these clothes as she's LOST weight. Those sporadic walks are WORKING and she needs money for her new slim wardrobe. Honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t be the only person disgusted at the thought of just ketchup in a wrap 🤢
I like Mayo, BBQ sauce, sweet chilli sauce and mango chutney in a wrap (not at the same time) but ketchup, no thanks.
---
She doesn’t even do that! Her rating is low from dozens of cancelled orders 😹
She probably can't be arsed to post the orders (even though she can go to B & M etc), or people have seen her videos and think, no thanks, after seeing the state of her.

Reactions: 4
I like Mayo, BBQ sauce, sweet chilli sauce and mango chutney in a wrap (not at the same time) but ketchup, no thanks.
---

She probably can't be arsed to post the orders (even though she can go to B & M etc), or people have seen her videos and think, no thanks, after seeing the state of her.
What on their own? Like you’d just eat a wrap with BBQ sauce in it? Without chicken or anything?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.