Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's posting some of her clothes because A- she doesn't fit in them anymore and B in the hope that someone posts a tiktok of them in her clothes so she gets attention and feels like a proper influencer

Reactions: 9
I'm curious. I was reading the comments on one of her videos and j0die2 had written tons of comments. What I'm curious about is 1) Has j0die met Becki in real life. 2)Has j0die actually got a job apart from being Beckis spokeswoman.
---
I wonder if she'll be selling her Deliveroo jumper on Vintedum?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she's posting some of her clothes because A- she doesn't fit in them anymore and B in the hope that someone posts a tiktok of them in her clothes so she gets attention and feels like a proper influencer
Yeah it’s quite interesting the ones she’s listed are mainly ones we recognise from videos. You normally list stuff you haven’t worn in months 👗

Reactions: 10
Omg have you all heard this scientific discovery ?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Be a bit awkward dressing a Hippo though

• Haha
Shes desperate for content and Vinted is a new, but typically low effort activity for her.

That takeaway vid you can see how angry she was getting when people spoke! She started raising her voice emptying the ribs container to make a point you’d bleeping knock ur friend/relative out if they were constantly filming every tiny detail so much that you can’t talk during!!

Reactions: 28
Wonder which extra large/duo chocolate bar Ferrari will have today? poor kid hasn’t got a chance with Becbec the feeder as her auntie 🫠

Reactions: 11
Renault Clio will have a ketchup wrap or a snack attack thing, kitkat chonky, family bag of cresp, pop, family sized bar of choclit, token fruit bag which is destined for the bin and some sweeties. Of and some cheps and ice cream at the venue. For balance.

Reactions: 16
Just putting it out the the 8XL or whatever is from vinted, they list a 22 as a 4XL

Reactions: 5
I’ve been sat watching my eldest do Brazilian jiu jitsu for 3 hours. No fridge raiders or scotch eggs I’m fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Half of it’s sold already, dread who’s buying it 🤭
j0die2 because she wants to sniff the armpit juice of her idol. 🤮
---
I've just watched a video on You Tube where someone is slating a Tik tokker called Marrissa Matthews. The person made a comment saying that replying to the trolls only makes things worse. Does that mean the enablers are in fact making things worse for Bison with their constant antagonism of the trolls and therefore creating more and more negative comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.