Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More absolute LIES. I’ve found at least 3 videums of her wearing this Paul Breach monstrosity, including that trip to Maccies filmed by Paige. It’s not like new, when you’ve been out noncing to Maccies and dribbled dep & cowwwek down it; and the neckline has been rubbing your greasy spotty chins and cheesy neck folds.
This picture always knocks me sick 😫

Reactions: 11
Which one of you lot bought the lovely jumper I favourited 😢 🍔
( I just wanted to keep track of her page) 🤭

Seriously though are people just buying her stuff as she’s ’famous”?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1C797522-5FD3-4F23-AFFF-86BDB6BA19BF.png
“Hi bex is this a three man tent or four man tent, interested for my family camping trip”
---
7E82D738-EF38-4718-B8B9-68315F9DE627.jpeg
The real truth of the bison’s Vinted feedback

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Those tops she’s selling really duck with my head because they look ginormous on the hanger yet just fit her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping 8XL Jesus h Christ and the wee donkey

It will need to 2 people to deliver each parcel

Alternatively New Wacky Tents in Go Outdoors
The flower moo moo Homer Simpson number is a 9xl. That’s like her favourite dress too! She’s evidently having to get rid of it as she’s outgrown it since last summer, up to the 10xl she goes.

Reactions: 11
The flower moo moo Homer Simpson number is a 9xl. That’s like her favourite dress too! She’s evidently having to get rid of it as she’s outgrown it since last summer, up to the 10xl she goes.
🤣🤣

I just imagine having to get everyone in the house to help fold her jumpers up

“Hardly worn, left side in different postcode to right”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now I am going through a crisis and my head is a shed so don’t shoot me, but it’s kinda nice how close they all are as a family. Wish I had the same 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely when you’re selling your size 28/30 clothing because it’s to small for you (let’s face it, it has to be that as the videos she’s wearing them in you can see they are on the tight side). It has to be a massive wake up call, no? Like, size 30 is small. WTF! And I get stressed when I have to buy size 12 jeans rather than a 10. *gives self a slap* 😂

Reactions: 20
Just clicked on the morris dancing tag… erm why are these judges dressed as babies?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.