Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting it out the the 8XL or whatever is from vinted, they list a 22 as a 4XL
That dress she’s selling says it’s a 9XL or size 30 !
---
If it’s always been Cath’s passion, you’d think she would have tried to take Becki as a kid? Was she too fat to stomp? Beck beck no stomp, Beck Beck spectate wiv chicken & dep.
Who’s the 19 year old niece she used to take dancing ?

Reactions: 6
I'm curious. I was reading the comments on one of her videos and j0die2 had written tons of comments. What I'm curious about is 1) Has j0die met Becki in real life. 2)Has j0die actually got a job apart from being Beckis spokeswoman.
---
I wonder if she'll be selling her Deliveroo jumper on Vintedum?
That j0di2 has to know becki surely no one defends that hard for a stranger?

Reactions: 6
I hear the local primary schools are wanting to use the fat bastard's vinted tat for the parachute games :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would be surprised if it wasn’t the Lardashian herself under a burner account. No random stranger is spending that long in one “creator’s” comments defending them to that extent unless it’s the creator themselves or someone very very close to them. Doesn’t want to be seen arguing in her own comments cos of her “just be bluddy kind” facade so makes sense she would possibly be hiding behind a fake account .

Reactions: 14
I’ve just seen the whole video and she looks proper noncey in it. Like if you didn’t know better you’d think she was just a weird stranger walking through someone’s video

• Haha
I would be surprised if it wasn’t the Lardashian herself under a burner account. No random stranger is spending that long in one “creator’s” comments defending them to that extent unless it’s the creator themselves or someone very very close to them. Doesn’t want to be seen arguing in her own comments cos of her “just be bluddy kind” facade so makes sense she would possibly be hiding behind a fake account .
I did think this but j0di2 can spell, put together a sentence and use punctuation becki is far too fick, it must be one of her family members?
---
Mary mother of Jesus she is an absolute unit , so wideeee.
That little tooth gives me the rage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’d be surprised, TikTok has created a new dynamic of parasocial relationships. I’m sure a vulnerable woman offed herself recently because she racked up £££ in debt gifting people on TT lives. It’s nuts

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.