Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how they are still describing him as "budding chef" and wtf is the way he is wearing his jumper?!
Pratman,mummy and .daddio have payed for that fucking wine or she has.he is just a cunt tying his jumper like a cunt,

Reactions: 11
Reactions: 18
Brooklyn seems determined to make no useful contribution to society. What an aimless life.

Reactions: 17
Bizarre view outside the window! Looks like they’re staying at the Linton Travel Tavern and that’s the view of the bins

Reactions: 18
Reactions: 7
Victoria looks ill in those pictures. In fairness a lot of the celebrities look a bit less polished in real daylight, but VB looks really drawn and exhausted.
I can’t believe she’s gone back to those dreadful extensions.

Reactions: 15
Victoria looks ill in those pictures. In fairness a lot of the celebrities look a bit less polished in real daylight, but VB looks really drawn and exhausted.
I can’t believe she’s gone back to those dreadful extensions.
I’m guessing her real hair is probably like straw, given her lack of food.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.