Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a utter goofball Brooklyn is. I wonder if his amazing bacon and egg sandwich features in this masterpiece?

Fascinating to watch all this floundering about, and I’m sure we have many more years of it to look forward to as the other Beckhams also attempt to pursue a career. Of course they have to do something, and I’m sure it’s as difficult to carve a path for them as it is for any young person (and I don’t think all that money helps), but why do these “careers” always have to be so “celebrity” and high profile? I’d love for just one of them to study for something real and then go and do it with minimal fanfare because it’s a decent worthy job that contributes something real on a small scale. Brooklyn quietly learning the trade by starting out washing pots and peeling potatoes in a hot high-pressure kitchen situation, and most importantly being too busy to insta it, would be very respectable. I’m holding out for Harper becoming a primary school teacher. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What a utter goofball Brooklyn is. I wonder if his amazing bacon and egg sandwich features in this masterpiece?

Fascinating to watch all this floundering about, and I’m sure we have many more years of it to look forward to as the other Beckhams also attempt to pursue a career. Of course they have to do something, and I’m sure it’s as difficult to carve a path for them as it is for any young person (and I don’t think all that money helps), but why do these “careers” always have to be so “celebrity” and high profile? I’d love for just one of them to study for something real and then go and do it with minimal fanfare because it’s a decent worthy job that contributes something real on a small scale. Brooklyn quietly learning the trade by starting out washing pots and peeling potatoes in a hot high-pressure kitchen situation, and most importantly being too busy to insta it, would be very respectable. I’m holding out for Harper becoming a primary school teacher. 🤔
Maybe someone can train him to make mrs Bretons toast sandwich, that’s seems to be his level

Reactions: 3
Erm...OK. How many clams? What type of pan? How much white wine and butter? Dice a shallot and do what with it? Add How much lemon, parsley, garlic, butter, salt and pepper? Cook for How long? On what temperature? Where? Do I stir it?
Sure, he doesn't know the answers to these questions himself 😅

• Haha
And why are Vogue massaging his ego and giving him air time with his cookery tit? Hmmm let me guess, Mummy had a word with someone? What a kick in the teeth for someone who is actually talented as a chef and working hard to get somewhere, only to see this spoilt arrogant prat get all the exposure for making some basic dishes. Nepostism at its best.

And what makes it even worse is the parents: “We’re SO proud of you!!” You have nothing to be proud of. What Exactly has he achieved by himself to be proud of?

Reactions: 22
Brooklyn is going to keep half assing things and changing careers until something sticks. Its a shame for all the talented people who don't get given the opportunity

Reactions: 6
Brooklyn is a vacuous airhead with zero discernible talent, who had the misfortune to not inherit his fathers looks, talent or work ethic.
When you indulge your kids all your life, this is what you get. self-entitled kids with a massive ego who are pure embarrassment.
I always laugh when Kerry Katonas daughter went onto the Voice, and Kerry assumed this would give her instant fame and fortune and a recording contract- but none of the judges turned around 😂.
These celeb kids don’t want to do the hard work and graft that come with any successful career.

Nicole Schultz’s family must be super cringing at their daughter marrying this overly tattooed loser. I think they’ll get sprogged up after getting married and then Brooklyn’s ‘career’ will be pimping out the kids for Insta pics.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
HOW TO MAKE BROOKLYN'S STEAMED CLAMS WITH WINE

Place the clams in a pan with dry white wine and butter

Dice a shallot

Add lemon, parsley, garlic, butter and salt and pepper

Let it cook

Erm...OK. How many clams? What type of pan? How much white wine and butter? Dice a shallot and do what with it? Add How much lemon, parsley, garlic, butter, salt and pepper? Cook for How long? On what temperature? Where? Do I stir it?

It's hardly a bleeping recipe is it! If someone didn't know how to cook clams this wouldn't help!
Do you think Brooklyn tried to dry the wine with a tea towel?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
These parents have a lot to answer for, exposing their children endlessly since the day they were born and now trying to set them up as models, singers, celebrity chefs, tennis stars etc when the talent seems to be lacking.

Today’s story in Daily Fail is Romeo making £1.2 million from Puma and is now the richest of his siblings. Didn’t they recently say Brooklyn also made £1.2 million from Superdry? They are no ow going to put their children against each other to be the richest, because they probably realise they, as parents, are receiving too much backlash from every story they tell…I mean sell!

Reactions: 5
I’m sure a few years ago the Beckhams reported one of the kids had epilepsy and asked that their kids were not photographed… not sure if it was a bluff or not, all the kids are photographed a lot.

I’m sure a few years ago the Beckhams reported one of the kids had epilepsy and asked that their kids were not photographed… not sure if it was a bluff or not, all the kids are photographed a lot.
That was Romeo when he was quite young..

Reactions: 2
Romeo looks like he wandered into that photo from the local council estate.

PS l grew up on a council estate, but call me a snob if you like..!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the hell do these people not value privacy? Could have easily get a court order to get the kids faces blurred and give them a private life.

Reactions: 4
Exactly …. I don’t recall ever seeing a picture of Adele’s son or Paul McCartneys daughter.
You absolutely could and more importantly SHOULD be protecting the privacy of your children from day one.
They are all pimped out by Vic N Dave.
I find it revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This useless fkn fool got a place at a very prestigious and expensive college for his photography course. This particular college is very competitive. There is no way that he got in on talent, because he has none. But obviously strings were pulled (by his parents or their powerful friends) to get him in. Thus depriving another more deserving student of that place.
Despite that, the ungrateful brat dropped out without even completing a year. I guess it was too much like hard work for a spoiled brat like Brooklyn. After all, he already had a published photography book (WTF 😕), so probably thought he had nothing to learn. So incredibly arrogant.
And yet here we are on repeat with him trying to make out he is some kind of TV chef. He says he is prepared to “work hard” (🙄🙄🙄🙄) at this. It’s a huge insult to working chefs who work unbelievably long hours in very tough kitchens, even the Michelin starred ones are very hard graft. Does anyone really think this useless loafer will ever work hard at anything in his life?? Even a 9-5 job?? Nope, he couldn’t even stick at the photography course. But he thinks he can do a half-arsed Insta cookery series and he will immediately become a star.
Gordon Ramsay is a close friend of the family. I’m not a fan TBH but he did work his way up doing long hours in stressful hours since he was a teenager. I wonder what he makes of his mate’s kid suddenly (well into his 20’s having never expressed an interest in the field before) wanting to swan in there and make a fortune* with zero professional experience or work ethic.

*he won’t. I give it 6 months at most.
Maybe rather than dropping out due to fecklessness, he found it genuinely too difficult. If he’s not very academic, even a photography course would be a problem for him.

Reactions: 4
Maybe rather than dropping out due to fecklessness, he found it genuinely too difficult. If he’s not very academic, even a photography course would be a problem for him.
Then he shouldn’t have got a place at all. It’s massively competitive so the rest of the students had presumably proved their ability to get on to the course in the first place?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.