Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol. This is the photo the Daily Mail used of D+V in their comparison with Jack Grealish and his gf. Victoria will be apoplectic. I don’t remember this nose on her.

(only just realised their initials are the same as the abbreviation for diarrhoea and vomiting🤪)
Or VD - the old fashioned term for an std 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol. This is the photo the Daily Mail used of D+V in their comparison with Jack Grealish and his gf. Victoria will be apoplectic. I don’t remember this nose on her.

(only just realised their initials are the same as the abbreviation for diarrhoea and vomiting🤪)
Blimey carrying their own hand luggage...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Romeo is no longer an ‘athlete’, he is now a ‘sportsperson’ (no idea why one word - can only assume he thinks that’s how it’s supposed to be written!). What is a sports person though? Does that make me a ‘working person’, sorry I mean ‘workingperson’ because I have a job? Is his father a cheatingonhiswifeperson and his mother a fashionperson? Brooklyn is clearly a obsessiveletchperson…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So 'What I See' will be followed by 'What I Taste'? That should be interesting... luckily, I should be dead by the time it is printed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Application he mixed fruit in a blender and tasted it. Bet Gordon Ramsay's well impressed. Actually it could've taken Rsmsay weeks to teach Dorklyn that, maybe he is impressed?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahahahahahahahahaha omg I’m crying! 😂😂😂
I am always directing people to Amazon to read the review sections on Dorklyn's photo book. They will keep you laughing for 10 mins. If they made a book out of the funny reviews it would be more successful than Dorklyn's and that Finding Freedom farce put together.

• Heart
The comments have had me howling. They’re up there with the ones from Brooklyn’s book. I bet DB is going mental. I wonder if VB is secretly smiling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The comments have had me howling. They’re up there with the ones from Brooklyn’s book. I bet DB is going mental. I wonder if VB is secretly smiling.
I don’t know, all he seemingly bought to VB’s life is that he was good looking and she was happy that people envied her because of it, now he no longer is desirable his value has plummeted.

Reactions: 11
He was diagnosed with Epilepsy I'm sure I remember the family saying that? Not that a twitches is necessarily due to that. I have a nephew with twitches and sometimes you.grow out of them or they are there due to nervousness etc...
I can't say I've noticed on him he seems such a sweet kid.
Cruz was the one diagnosed with epilepsy, they could of done something worthwhile to promote that but it was never mentioned again.

Brooklyn is the product of two people. One of which got unbelievably lucky and ended up in a groundbreaking pop group and the other harnessed his talent and worked hard to become a world class footballer. Now there is nothing in that description that points to their off spring being academically or socially gifted. So what we now have is dim but harmless Brooklyn. Who thought taking pictures of his family and walking around with a camera made you a photographer. Not withstanding mummy and daddy’s efforts to support him. An exhibition a book of said photos. An internship with top photographer Rankin. Brooklyn chose a photography course at an American uni. Oops! Finally realised this photography lark is harder than dropping your film off at Snappy Snaps

He now has a fiancée. They are in love. She has had acting jobs. He moves in with her. Then there was lockdown. She was at a bit of a loose end. Would have looked into getting a puppy no doubt when the restrictions were lifted. But realised that dim Brooklyn was a more than adequate substitute. This unfortunately illustrates the whole celebrity child thing. Now Brooklyn may have the skills to be a good furniture maker for example. But he seems very emotionally needy for a young man of his age. Terrible ill advised tattoos and marrying the first girl who puts up with your smothering ways. Is probably not the best decisions he’s gonna make in his like. But her family are far wealthier than his own. So hard graft really isn’t on the horizon in the near future.
I think Brooklyn is desperate to be his father of yester-year (not sure why), his tattoos are the same, his contrived mannerisms, the way he walks, trouble is they're all their mothers children and her piggy features dominate their faces. It doesn't help that the general public don't like the kids either, mainly due to the fact we've had them rammed down our throats from the day they were born. We know of his indiscretions too, so the 'perfect marriage' is laughable and her business is a failure. OK, just because they're rich and have the best education won't make them bright as buttons but why cant they loosen the strings and let the kids do what they want, try something away from the spotlight (although I think they like the fame), when I was 21 I didn't want to go on holiday with my parents, nor would they be too happy with me at 16 bringing my boyfriend with me, why have they all got partners at such a young age... nothing is normal, clingy, desperate, no ambition, pug-ug1y, not a good thing for kids... I can see Brooklyn especially going of the rails in a few years, he has an obsessive personality.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Cruz was the one diagnosed with epilepsy, they could of done something worthwhile to promote that but it was never mentioned again.

I think Brooklyn is desperate to be his father of yester-year (not sure why), his tattoos are the same, his contrived mannerisms, the way he walks, trouble is they're all their mothers children and her piggy features dominate their faces. It doesn't help that the general public don't like the kids either, mainly due to the fact we've had them rammed down our throats from the day they were born. We know of his indiscretions too, so the 'perfect marriage' is laughable and her business is a failure. OK, just because they're rich and have the best education won't make them bright as buttons but why cant they loosen the strings and let the kids do what they want, try something away from the spotlight (although I think they like the fame), when I was 21 I didn't want to go on holiday with my parents, nor would they be too happy with me at 16 bringing my boyfriend with me, why have they all got partners at such a young age... nothing is normal, clingy, desperate, no ambition, pug-ug1y, not a good thing for kids... I can see Brooklyn especially going of the rails in a few years, he has an obsessive personality.
I think Brooklyn looks more like David than Vicky, in an ugly runt of the litter way. Cruz is really odd looking. Romeo is a better looking Vicky. The 2 younger boys have the Piggy features for sure. Not sure yet who Harper looks like!

Oh, it's new thread title time. My suggestion:

Beckhams #3: What do David's hair and Victoria's body have in common?

(Of course, both are ridiculously thin)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know, all he seemingly bought to VB’s life is that he was good looking and she was happy that people envied her because of it, now he no longer is desirable his value has plummeted.
Good looks mean nothing. Hasn't kept him at home as it Vicky?

The way he walks? He has bandy legs a pig could get through...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s no denying she’s looking fab for her age. Yes maybe too slim but definitely looking better than most 45/46 year olds 😅 and David might be thinning but what 40+ year old man hasn’t. And he’s still handsome if you like that sort of thing.
I also think it’s cruel to call the children ugly.. none of them are remotely ugly. I’m not particularly fond of Brooklyn and his dress sense leaves little to desire but calling the children ugly is just a lie

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.