Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll get him a restaurant, recipe book, cooking show and he'll still struggle to boil an egg. He could have a Matilda Ramsay style show for kids (if he could cook or had a personality).

Reactions: 6
You can really see how thin David’s hair is thinning out now he’s bleached it blonde I’m sure he’s had a hair transplant

Reactions: 4
Victoria bragged in one of her "autobiographies" that she had won a prize for cookery at school so I'm sure her, er, talent runs in the family :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Best description I've ever read pf a Beckham biography was by an English teacher who said it was written like ot was a lid struggling to get from a D to a C at GCSE but not quite managing it. Which probably says more about the ghost writer than Victoria, but it cracked me up as that's basically Victoria's life (I don't mean not doing well academically, but constantly trying but not quite hitting the mark, eg singing, fashion designing).

Could she be any less EXCITED about the delivery of SKIMS. She’s probably insulted 🤣

Reactions: 1
Could she be any less EXCITED about the delivery of SKIMS. She’s probably insulted 🤣
I can't understand the collaboration at all. VB is a stick insect and doesn't need this sort of compression-wear. Women with curves would like the range.

Reactions: 7
I can't understand the collaboration at all. VB is a stick insect and doesn't need this sort of compression-wear. Women with curves would like the range.
I think it’s just a PR parcel? And probably because she seems chummy with Kim and Kourtney. I know Poosh send her PR parcels

I think it’s just a PR parcel? And probably because she seems chummy with Kim and Kourtney. I know Poosh send her PR parcels
Yeah but totally pointless to attract customers - not that I think KK needs them as the brand definitely has legs already.

Romeo Beckham is training in America with the football club that David co-owns. He is off tennis and now wants to play football professionally.
They have also changed the original tennis court at their Cotswolds house to a football pitch to accomodate this.
Sad to say that these actions fit this feeds title perfectly 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Romeo Beckham is training in America with the football club that David co-owns. He is off tennis and now wants to play football professionally.
They have also changed the original tennis court at their Cotswolds house to a football pitch to accomodate this.
If he was any good he’d have been picked up by a club by now

Reactions: 11
I actually love hearing about the ridiculous ‘careers’ of each each of the Beckham brats - it just gets more and more amusing each time. The fact is, they want glamorous and highly paid jobs but don’t have the talent or skill to get them.

Brooklyn desires to be a photographer, doesn’t complete his course (can only assume it was too much like hard work), gets a few big internships and is found to be wanting in terms of skill and knowledge, releases a terrible book (god knows who their advisors are) and is considered a laughingstock and now photography is suddenly on the back burner and cooking is his latest passion!

Romeo - tennis tennis tennis. Desperate to be a tennis player. Trains with former top 10 players, trains at the rafa nadal academy, court is built for him at the family home. He plays three matches at junior level, wins one and loses two. The junior and lower ranked senior tournaments are literally played at any old tennis club across the country, you don’t just rock up at Wimbledon and get your moments on centre court. So have to assume he either wasn’t good enough or didn’t fancy driving across the country every weekend to play in front of parents.
so now it’s football - training at the club his dad owns 🙄

Cruz - high pitched pre pubescent child squeaks out a crappy Xmas song, gets his siblings in the video to ensure maximum interest. Song bombs, no one wants to hear squeaky voiced cruz.

God forbid any of them just got a regular job!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually love hearing about the ridiculous ‘careers’ of each each of the Beckham brats - it just gets more and more amusing each time. The fact is, they want glamorous and highly paid jobs but don’t have the talent or skill to get them.

Brooklyn desires to be a photographer, doesn’t complete his course (can only assume it was too much like hard work), gets a few big internships and is found to be wanting in terms of skill and knowledge, releases a terrible book (god knows who their advisors are) and is considered a laughingstock and now photography is suddenly on the back burner and cooking is his latest passion!

Romeo - tennis tennis tennis. Desperate to be a tennis player. Trains with former top 10 players, trains at the rafa nadal academy, court is built for him at the family home. He plays three matches at junior level, wins one and loses two. The junior and lower ranked senior tournaments are literally played at any old tennis club across the country, you don’t just rock up at Wimbledon and get your moments on centre court. So have to assume he either wasn’t good enough or didn’t fancy driving across the country every weekend to play in front of parents.
so now it’s football - training at the club his dad owns 🙄

Cruz - high pitched pre pubescent child squeaks out a crappy Xmas song, gets his siblings in the video to ensure maximum interest. Song bombs, no one wants to hear squeaky voiced cruz.

God forbid any of them just got a regular job!
Spoilt brats raised to think they can get by on name alone. It always annoyed me that Brooklyn got that internship with Rankin. That really should have gone to someone with talent and a strong work ethic. It’s a bit embarrassing that none of them seem to be interested in getting an actual job

Reactions: 13
Is daddy gonna buy him a whole football team to practice with too? Jeez. Romeo is a complete plonker. Kids are spotted really early on - pre-teens.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.