Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Brooklyn looks like Victoria’s father - can’t seem much David Beckham in him at all.

Reactions: 2
There’s no denying she’s looking fab for her age. Yes maybe too slim but definitely looking better than most 45/46 year olds 😅 and David might be thinning but what 40+ year old man hasn’t. And he’s still handsome if you like that sort of thing.
I also think it’s cruel to call the children ugly.. none of them are remotely ugly. I’m not particularly fond of Brooklyn and his dress sense leaves little to desire but calling the children ugly is just a lie
I think she looks terrible. I’d expect someone with her love of treatments to look well but she looks painful. David was always a dog imho. Thick as mince too. The oldest is a chop of the dads block. A lazy unemployed waster.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was a pic last year of VB where she had little to no makeup on and instantly looked years younger.
Like Spice girls days.
Here it is....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...h-faced-victoria-beckham-parades-22997526.amp

I think she looks good here.
Her usual daily makeup is ageing with the heavy liner and dark shadow..

I dont think she is ugly at all quite thr opposite in this pic when natural.
She does look good but her natural and most people’s natural is very different ! Most likely all sorts of surgery /procedures/ semi permanent make up etc

Reactions: 3
There's nothing wrong with the kids looks (Brooklyn's awful tattoos aside), they're just ordinary looking kids. The trouble is they're getting modelling gigs and are seen as influencers so are held to a higher standard. I'd go as far to say putting your kids in the spotlight like they have is like child abuse.

Reactions: 7
I think Cruz has started at Millfield school this term. My niece is in the same year says he’s nice

Reactions: 4
I think Cruz has started at Millfield school this term. My niece is in the same year says he’s nice
I just can't understand how they're doing their living arrangements. Why do David and Romeo live in Miami while Victoria, Cruz and Harper live in England?! If they have to be in Miami for David's work, why not live there...

Reactions: 3
There was a pic last year of VB where she had little to no makeup on and instantly looked years younger.
Like Spice girls days.
Here it is....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...h-faced-victoria-beckham-parades-22997526.amp

I think she looks good here.
Her usual daily makeup is ageing with the heavy liner and dark shadow..

I dont think she is ugly at all quite thr opposite in this pic when natural.
She does look good natural and as well as the no make up, by natural I mean not doing any of her weirdly awkward poses

I just can't understand how they're doing their living arrangements. Why do David and Romeo live in Miami while Victoria, Cruz and Harper live in England?! If they have to be in Miami for David's work, why not live there...
Maybe living on different continents works for them? ;)

I know people who knew Brooklyn when they were at school and said he was a total melt.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I know people who knew Brooklyn when they were at school and said he was a total melt.
Now that I can believe! What des he actually DO now apart from follow that girl around like he's been sewn into her dress hem,?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now that I can believe! What des he actually DO now apart from follow that girl around like he's been sewn into her dress hem,?
He does these cooking videis on Insta. I dont have insta but Ive seen them on tv shown and theyre pretty good.

I think he should hone that seeing ad the folks are friendly with Gordon Ramsey.
He could do a stint in his kitchen for a bit of work experience!!! 👌

@MissGlitzyRitzy

He should to and learn some skills with GR but thinks he’s a chef (amongst his talents in his own mind). Adding ingredients to a blender to whip up guacamole, or cooking a few steaks doesn’t make you a chef. But it’s like his photography, he’s elevated beyond his skills and ability so set to fail.

You’d think his dad would understand you have to put in the hours but he wants his own show too. Baby duckling Dave

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way would Dorklyn Bandylegs Beckham cope in a professional kitchen. This is the person who claims he's a photographer, but in fact has a team of people when he does a shoot who understand photography set the lighting and camera for him to press the button, thus claiming he took the picture. The way his parents have built him up to be a great talent in everything he does is so embarrassing. They got him a job working for Rankin, he didn't last long as he was totally useless and knew nothing and couldn't cope in the setting at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes he did. The family have a house locally not sure about boarding though. I’ll ask my niece
Well I mean the family don’t live in Lancashire, so it would be a bit of a commute if he didn’t board? Unless they have staff in the house to look after him after school and weekends…
I can well believe that the Beckham wouldn’t want it coming out they had packed their kids off to boarding school, doesn’t work so well with the caring, loving, happy, hands-on parenting lifestyle they are so desperate to portray.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.