Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is daddy gonna buy him a whole football team to practice with too? Jeez. Romeo is a complete plonker. Kids are spotted really early on - pre-teens.
One of my children was scouted by a big club when he was 8, it was ruthless and totally dominated every spare moment, I won’t bore you any longer.

Beckham was a perfectionist in training, dedicated and always last off the pitch, (according to those in the know). Living off the family money hasn’t instilled the same work ethic in the two older boys it would seem.

Reactions: 10
One of my children was scouted by a big club when he was 8, it was ruthless and totally dominated every spare moment, I won’t bore you any longer.

Beckham was a perfectionist in training, dedicated and always last off the pitch, (according to those in the know). Living off the family money hasn’t instilled the same work ethic in the two older boys it would seem.
Our office cleaner had the same situation. Of course, when wonder boy was 14 he broke his tib and fib in a skiing accident. That was the end of that. His sister suffered for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Perhaps Harper will be a show jumper - Bruce Springsteen’s daughter won a silver at the Olympics. You need lots of money to compete, so it’s largely rich man/woman’s sport.

Reactions: 5
Harper being a size 14 sportswoman and advocate for the body positive movement. Wears same hoodie and trackies everywhere she goes.

Reactions: 9
Now Vicky is worried about which side her bread is buttered on. Does she go with H and M or William and K for a pre wedding party David is planning, perhaps him and Dorklyn are doing the catering. Reported in press today.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone think this wedding will really go ahead 😂😂?

Does anyone think William and Kate will really attend and happy to be in OK magazine😂😂?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She could invite W and K to a party in the UK. Then H and M to the wedding if its in the US.

Reactions: 2
I see one of the Beckham Spawn has passed his exams. All very well and good, but must they share every intimate detail of their vacuous lives?

Reactions: 7
I see one of the Beckham Spawn has passed his exams. All very well and good, but must they share every intimate detail of their vacuous lives?
Bet if it’s like Dorklyn they won’t share the actual results so when it suits them they can keep quiet 🤫 😂

Reactions: 8
Bet if it’s like Dorklyn they won’t share the actual results so when it suits them they can keep quiet 🤫 😂
Of course not… it’s all ‘amazing’ without actually giving any detail. No surprise really, all the kids come across as thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny there was no follow up of what his next step will be. Has he been accepted into university or what?

Reactions: 6
Cruz has just done GCSE’s but Romeo has surely just finished sixth form but no word on his results ??

Reactions: 4
Latest DM pics are not very flattering
His hair transplant has failed and she’s had her boobs done again - I’m all for doing what you want to your body if it makes you feel better but for someone with their money both procedures look abysmal

I read some of the reviews of Brooklyn’s “book” - absolutely brilliant! The pics are crap and the captions worse - literally a picture of an elephant that’s so dark and blurry it could be anything - the caption is “ elephants so beautiful but so hard to photograph” - sorry son but the 100000000 images of elephants that a google search elicits prove otherwise!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.