Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing wrong with the algorithm lol. Her engagement is low because her content is so boring and the same as every single other wannabe fitness influencer in lockdown đŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is nothing wrong with the algorithm lol. Her engagement is low because her content is so boring and the same as every single other wannabe fitness influencer in lockdown đŸ˜‚
The issue has been escalated though, remember. Becca knows people in high places. She is a seriously important and influential public figure.

• Haha
Just getting caught up with Becca's tragic stories - Insta blocking her now because of Covid misinformation. This is priceless :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Been posting screenshots of Insta putting warning on her stories. Saying thats why she cant upload stuff and why no 1 watching her stories.

This is karma for her after the horrible things she said about that lovely small business in Galway re the croissant.....:sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Calls out the local bakery for the price of their croissant but has no problem paying 8 pound for a cocktail absolute twit

Reactions: 7
I would be very concerned for anyone who looks to her for fitness guidance. Her form in her videos is shocking and not something anyone should attempt to replicate - she nearly turned 180 when doing those renegade rows.. using weights beyond your ability is not a good example, any good coach will preach form and minimising the risk of injury over weight

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why she moved to London? Seems a bit random in the middle of a pandemic, especially when she mentioned recently that she would be leaving again. Like, why bother at all? Did I miss something?

Does anyone know why she moved to London? Seems a bit random in the middle of a pandemic, especially when she mentioned recently that she would be leaving again. Like, why bother at all? Did I miss something?
I'd love to know - seems like the strangest decision.
I first thought she was going back nursing - I think she worked over there before.

I'm wondering if she has gone to the UK so that she does not reach the 6 month tax residency in Ireland.
London would be familiar location for her, and just far enough away that she just cant get on train, bus or drive home.
( I have my own suspicions about these digital nomad and their tax avoidance)

Else I'm at a complete loss to why she would waste time and money going to London, I have not seen anything from her there that she could of done anywhere else.

Does this mean she might not see in Christmas 2020 in the Christmas corner of her pad?
She put so much time and effort into it - she couldn't leave it.

• Haha
Does this mean she might not see in Christmas 2020 in the Christmas corner of her pad?
She put so much time and effort into it - she couldn't leave it.
Oven ready turkey for 1 meal from Iceland does sound very sad.
I suspect she will be back in Galway for Xmas.

I missed when she said she was leaving London soon. Did she say that recently?
Sorry I must of feel alseep during a rant about something going wrong.

• Haha
Oven ready turkey for 1 meal from Iceland does sound very sad.
I suspect she will be back in Galway for Xmas.

I missed when she said she was leaving London soon. Did she say that recently?
Sorry I must of feel alseep during a rant about something going wrong.
Yeah she said she was leaving soon so wanted to see a few places before she goes. It was last week I think when she was talking about booking her beauty appointments etc. I thought it so strange to move over when you can't go out and see anything, she has basically been isolated on her own in an apartment, and then move home again a short while later.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.