Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm bloody beginning to think she thinks she can actually dance. What the duck are my eyes witnessing🙈

Reactions: 1
I'm bloody beginning to think she thinks she can actually dance. What the duck are my eyes witnessing🙈
The slide she does towards the window and the attempt at doing the moonwalk 😂😂😂 Not forgetting her salsa steps. She does the same moves EVERY time. If there was a land beyond cringe, I would be living there for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100% she thinks she can dance.
I think she used to mention about going to classes and dance groups, like Salsa or something.

First I thought she was taking the piss, but she completely thinks she got moves.

Reactions: 2
Just when I thought this one’s life couldn’t get any sadder....

She’s going around her apartment with a plastic bottle of boiling water strapped to her back. She thinks this is a new invention for pain relief. Have you ever heard of a hot water bottle, Becca?? I think some other genius got in there before you with that one 😂

Don’t even get me started with the jump suit she has on. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just when I thought this one’s life couldn’t get any sadder....

She’s going around her apartment with a plastic bottle of boiling water strapped to her back. She thinks this is a new invention for pain relief. Have you ever heard of a hot water bottle, Becca?? I think some other genius got in there before you with that one 😂

Don’t even get me started with the jump suit she has on. Tragic.
Ahhhh now it all makes sense why she's moved to London - she must be taking this invention onto Dragons Den.

"Hi Im Becca from Galway, and today I'm here to ask for £1,000,000 for a 1% stake in my Thermo Hydro pain elimination device"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time poster. Is anyone else annoyed at Becca returning home from London, no quarantine and straight out and about in Galway. The absolute rigmarole she made in March leaving Bali, and now she behaves like this! I want to call her out but I’ll just get blocked. Also her shadow ban is bullshit. I unfollowed her and she comes up on my discover page. Her content isn’t good enough. Sorry really pissed off that she’s just going to swan back in and show zero accountability for her actions. Like at least have the decency to address it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just came on here to say the same, home yesterday and not restricting her movements despite coming from one of the worst hit countries in Europe. Absolute bleep. The actual state of her walking around in that stupid hat, constantly licking her big baboons hole lips 🤢 worst part is she’s just openly admitting to not restricting as if she doesn’t give a duck. All that filler in her face must have migrated up to her brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s actually infuriated me considering there’s a new strain in London that hasn’t come to Ireland yet but it’s only a matter of time. The pure disregard for other people, why do people fund these chancers is beyond me. I wish everyone would boycott them and they might have to worry about other people. Also as a nurse you think she’d have more cop on. Her latest stories I’m not able for the abuse. Well maybe be more accountable and responsible and you wouldn’t get abuse.

It’s actually infuriated me considering there’s a new strain in London that hasn’t come to Ireland yet but it’s only a matter of time. The pure disregard for other people, why do people fund these chancers is beyond me. I wish everyone would boycott them and they might have to worry about other people. Also as a nurse you think she’d have more cop on. Her latest stories I’m not able for the abuse. Well maybe be more accountable and responsible and you wouldn’t get abuse.
You are dead right. I live in London and there is no way I'm going home to Ireland for Christmas in case I pick up Covid on the way and pass it to my family, friends etc. It also really infuriates me. Utterly selfish behaviour and really irresponsible.

I like that she can’t enjoy Christmas because thinking about other people being lonely upsets her but when it comes to covid quarantines those same people can go duck themselves

You are dead right. I live in London and there is no way I'm going home to Ireland for Christmas in case I pick up Covid on the way and pass it to my family, friends etc. It also really infuriates me. Utterly selfish behaviour and really irresponsible.
I could understand if she was restricting her movements before coming over, almost like a pre-quarantine.
But that has hardly been the case, out and about as soon as the restrictions lifted.
Not to mention spending 4 hours on the tube going back and forth to the other side of London to get her hair done.

Just coming to say the same omg Becca I cannot believe the neck of her.cheap ass you can book a test in the airport and then only quarantine 5 days. It’s not like she’s even tired To time!!!!!Selfish cow selfish selfish girl.

• Heart
The test is 100 euro, she could repay society by using some of her scam money to get a test. These influencers all take take take, do any of them ever give back?!

If she hates Christmas so much why bother coming home then???!! A walking contradiction! All those people will be alone cos people like her are not taking restrictions seriously, so vulnerable people have to be even more conscientious!

Becca: "Most excited for Christmas Swim"
HSE: Please avoid Christmas Swims as they are usually crowded at the popular bathing locations.

Lets see if she heeds the official advice from HSE, Garda and local councils.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When she came back in March she made a big song and dance about getting a test done, how safe the taxi journey from the airport etc was and then she was out to the shops more or less straight away and mixing with her sister while saying how much space they had to stay separately in the same house, Then over to Galway to mix with the rest of the family and over and back to Dublin to mix with Siobhan and Sinead. She even alluded to doing her bit and going back to nursing.
New strain in London but waltzes back not a care in the world.
The minimum should be self isolate and test on day 5.
We will prob get some bullshit now about having tested before travelling.

I’d say she couldn’t go back to nursing at this stage or the tax man would be after her, very obvious now why she was in London. Also rent prices in London have dropped massively so it also helps with the aesthetic

Reactions: 1
Wonder if someone contacts that callout page & name her
She needs it.

I’d say she couldn’t go back to nursing at this stage or the tax man would be after her, very obvious now why she was in London. Also rent prices in London have dropped massively so it also helps with the aesthetic
Thats my theory why she went to Uk - so she would nt hit the 6 month residence for tax in Ireland.
Well she'll be hitting it now. Might just let the Revenue Comm. know ;)
All them 20,000 unf#ck diploma clients and their fees.

Reactions: 2
Its negative test on arrival, restrict movements for 5 days and after a negative test you can do what you want. She is some tool. Out prancing around Galway. She is a bellend

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.