Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysus the MP spam. Even bring out the archive photos and videos for the hard sell.

Question - Has anyone ever seen a MP associate who has actually checked out/completed their basket?
Do they just sit with the stuff in the basket, apply the discount code ( ohhhhh look how much saved)

Reactions: 5
Omg the graft is hilarious isn’t it, especially as she isn’t even a sponsored “athlete” for them 😂 I thought the same thing, no way in hell did she order all of those clothes.

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ will someone please have a sit down with this girl and talk to her. Extremely lonely and clutching onto that fitness highlife that never materialized. Her video has 40+ likes and no comments. Get off the titanic you're on Becca quick. Interesting reading the comments on her being a bully and pill head. Almost feel sorry for her....almost!

Reactions: 4
How does she put her day in - she must be bored as duck.
Must be having calls with the 20k ppl that signed up to the unfuck programme, ohhhhh thats right about 10 ppl actually did.

It made my day when she thought that 5,000 ppl wanted to join it . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She was just calculating the £££$$$, was duck all to do with helping ppl.
Was payback for the comments she made about the snapchat guy and the croissants.

I too had a little bit of sympathy for her a few weeks back, but sounds like she was right witch/bully at school, so that disappeared fast.

There is something dodgy going with Becca, she runs off to London, for no real reason. Did not catch if she ever explained why.
I'm highly suspicious. :unsure:

How does she put her day in - she must be bored as duck.
Must be having calls with the 20k ppl that signed up to the unfuck programme, ohhhhh thats right about 10 ppl actually did.

It made my day when she thought that 5,000 ppl wanted to join it . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She was just calculating the £££$$$, was duck all to do with helping ppl.
Was payback for the comments she made about the snapchat guy and the croissants.

I too had a little bit of sympathy for her a few weeks back, but sounds like she was right witch/bully at school, so that disappeared fast.

There is something dodgy going with Becca, she runs off to London, for no real reason. Did not catch if she ever explained why.
I'm highly suspicious. :unsure:
What comments about that snapchat guy and croissants? Cheers.

She shamed some guy she matched with on a dating app, all because he asked if she had Snapchat. And she also shamed a small family run bakery on her Instagram story because she thought the price of their croissant was too high. She comes across like such a witch it’s unbelievable. Also what in the actual duck is going on with her stories today😂 the hat, the dancing etc. She needs to give up the fitness influencer dream, she’s not a success and the ship has sailed by now.

She was texting some guy she met online or something, and he asked her if she had a snapchat account.
She thought this was the funniest thing ever, so decided to put it on her insta story.
Trying to shame him for not being cool of something, and make herself look better.
Kind of reminded me of bully type behavior, which goes to what other have been saying

The croissant story - she was back in Galway during the summer and was outraged at the price of a croissant in a local family run bakery.
Complaining that you would get 6 for that price in Lidl, or something to that effect.
I think a few ppl called her out on it - but it was a typical insta hun response, block or a smart response to any1 who pulled her on it.

I'm prob missed a lot - so any1 else feel free to add.

Yes to all the above, and anybody who messaged her saying it wasn’t fair to say that about a small local business, she posted back being like FUUCK OFFF. Charming

Reactions: 1
How do people like this survive or make any money at all? How is she affording rent in London? From her instagram, it looks like she's not even sponsored by MyProtein but actively begging to be with a discount code? And the "Unfcuk" stuff, her latest product launch only has 100 copies available? For what looks like an elaborate leaflet on "brain behaviour" despite her not having any qualifications in this area? Or am I wrong?

Reactions: 3
How do people like this survive or make any money at all? How is she affording rent in London? From her instagram, it looks like she's not even sponsored by MyProtein but actively begging to be with a discount code? And the "Unfcuk" stuff, her latest product launch only has 100 copies available? For what looks like an elaborate leaflet on "brain behaviour" despite her not having any qualifications in this area? Or am I wrong?
No - you are asking the same questions I ask :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I remember the croissant story and I was disgusted with her....
The dancing this morning was even more ridiculous. Also, she can't dance?
The outfit today :eek:
She is so deluded!!

Reactions: 4
Oh Lord above, I’ve just watched today’s stories....she’s actually pitiful.
Its car crash stuff. Every other day there is some drama "OMG had the worst day ever so many problems"
The recent phone breakage drama and the hand drawn map to the phone shop, jaysus, she might as well of used a crayon to draw that map.
Even insta so bored of her content its stopping her uploading crap :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
She’s really pushing the “Instagram is ruining my business” angle now. Does she not realize that people just don’t want to see a 32 year old woman bopping around a barren apartment wearing clothes that look like they came from a lost and found bin. It’s sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s really pushing the “Instagram is ruining my business” angle now. Does she not realize that people just don’t want to see a 32 year old woman bopping around a barren apartment wearing clothes that look like they came from a lost and found bin. It’s sad.
The lost and found bin of a circus clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cant believe a billion dollar company is targeting Becca in this way. How unfair. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Time to stick or twist !
All the signs are there saying is a failing business.
Perhaps Becca should double down and purchase some' Insta Ads/Promote you post ' credits

To me the Insta algorithm working fine, its got ppl like Becca needing to purchase to push their mediocre content up the ranking and getting visibility.
Hence thats why they are the world biggest Advertising Network (sorry meant to say Social Media Network)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.