Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recovering from some respiratory/ viral infection, goes and does cold water session at -1 degrees. Brainless

Reactions: 10
Becca is alive, but her hair is definitely fried 🥴

Thread Title Suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like she got them done in Feb/March time. Not a tit to her name before then judging by her grid. Could very well explain the constant ill-heath

Reactions: 6
I don't understand how if she was so so so sick, confirmed a chest infection, then a few days later she's at the gym then doing sauna and ice water dips. She should be laying at home resting, warm and snuggly. She's going to slow down her recovery and make her worse

Reactions: 8
I know most of these influencers have issues of some sorts but I feel Becca actually has some deep rooted ones. Maybe no one ever paid attention to her when she was younger or something because the absolute ‘look at me everyone’ is exhausting at this stage. The state of her outfit in minus temperatures. I feel she just thinks shes so out there and so class. It’s reeks of desperation at this point.

Reactions: 16
Who on earth watches her stories and thinks “Yep , she’s the one to help me with issues”?. Imagine being stuck beside those two on the train home, hungover, probably still drunk and tweaking from the night before , absolute nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who on earth watches her stories and thinks “Yep , she’s the one to help me with issues”?. Imagine being stuck beside those two on the train home, hungover, probably still drunk and tweaking from the night before , absolute nightmare
Haha yes I love that! You would wonder about those that pay for her “services”!!

I’m not against anyone having a laugh or the craic with their friends on the train but seriously keep it to your own WhatsApp group or Snapchat. She’s supposed to be a “professional” and she’s not 21 she’s like 33/34!

Reactions: 3
Back in the gym 2 days and bragging about putting back on size or “muscle”.

she’s only replacing water weight she lost when she was dehydrated from being sick and drinking for a month. Her weight probably fluctuates by 3-4 pounds in either direction depending on her crappy immune system.

It has very little to do with her training - she only trains her arse in the gym with anything over a baby weight. But never mind her “working hard” is to put up some stories on training and vitamins so she can relax for Christmas!

Reactions: 10
The absolute state of whatever that is she's trying to advertise 😂

Take an ice bath, in a bin, overlooking a car park, in minus temperatures. Sign me up!!

Also. Is that a halting site in behind them? Sounds like bliss!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.