Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A quick Google of the usual online sweat shop tack stores and you will find that these are all from Pretty Little Thing and each cost less than €30. Pure class this one.

😂🤣 Tell us you’re broke without telling us yer broke ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously put the new boobs away?? I honestly thought she was going to pull the gap closed a bit but nope- she left it so the possibility of a nip slip is strong....at a WEDDING?!!?🙄😳

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t even look confident in it in all the clips she’s playing with it lol

Reactions: 1
Jesus between the dress and the heavy make up she looks bleeping ridiculous especially beside the other ladies

Reactions: 2
Did she really just record your wan in the drivers seat drinking from a wine bottle . Also she reshared that horrific make up and I just had to crack up 😂

Reactions: 8
Such bleeping idiot to show that girl drinking in the drivers seat. I'm sure she wasn't driving and jus tainting there but that's an offence in itself. Absolute bleeping airhead without a shred of common sense.

Reactions: 4
Such bleeping idiot to show that girl drinking in the drivers seat. I'm sure she wasn't driving and jus tainting there but that's an offence in itself. Absolute bleeping airhead without a shred of common sense.
this must be taken down now, don’t see it on her stories!

Wait for the illness to start 🙄. Would she not think of going to a proper doctor when she couldn’t breathe properly when she was in that oxygen chamber?

Reactions: 12
Wait for the illness to start 🙄. Would she not think of going to a proper doctor when she couldn’t breathe properly when she was in that oxygen chamber?
Real doctors don’t give out #AF links lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Could do without her flashing her fake tits right up in the camera qnd her poor dad behind her. Christ like, could she get any thirstier. All those dresses look so cheap and tacky too...please don't say they are for a wedding. Look straight from boohoo.
Apparently she’s telling everyone they aren’t fake 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.