Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute state of whatever that is she's trying to advertise 😂

Take an ice bath, in a bin, overlooking a car park, in minus temperatures. Sign me up!!

Also. Is that a halting site in behind them? Sounds like bliss!
Think its the caravan park over in Salthill but she's not doing a great job of selling it in any way.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did she have to go into so much detail about drinking much ya we get it ur great craic without being drunk say so

“Everyone in their 30s in Galway lives abroad so only staying in their home houses” generalisation much???!! Maybe her group of huns but I’m from Galway and the same age as Becca and own my own house a number of years as do a lot of my friends. But I do know it is hard to buy a house these days. My friends living abroad are pretty much doing well. It’s just her gang want the pill popping parties to never end! My heart bleeds for them 🤮

Reactions: 15
Loved all around the world??? What, as in Bali and Galway? Last I checked, she looked like she was getting the bus from Galway to Bali during the pandemic. The tide wouldn't take this one out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she's going back to Bali on Monday and hasn't organised a place to stay. You would want be a bleeping idiot to be influenced by this yoke.

Reactions: 11
She chats so much shite, its actually laughable. About twenty stories, but saying nothing.

Reactions: 7
She chats so much shite, its actually laughable. About twenty stories, but saying nothing.
Exactly! Why are they all sooooo desperate to leave Ireland? She waffled on and said nothing. Her brand name is still LOL to me 🙈🤣

Reactions: 6
Why would anyone record themselves dancing on their own lol. She's so cringe.

Could do without her flashing her fake tits right up in the camera qnd her poor dad behind her. Christ like, could she get any thirstier. All those dresses look so cheap and tacky too...please don't say they are for a wedding. Look straight from boohoo.

Reactions: 13
Could do without her flashing her fake tits right up in the camera qnd her poor dad behind her. Christ like, could she get any thirstier. All those dresses look so cheap and tacky too...please don't say they are for a wedding. Look straight from boohoo.
What is she thinking?!? She'd be the talk of any wedding in those see-through side boob dresses? The black velvet one is ok but she'd definitely be getting her money's worth out of having the girls on show. As for the corset 'suit' thing.....tack at it's finest.... 🙈

Reactions: 5
A quick Google of the usual online sweat shop tack stores and you will find that these are all from Pretty Little Thing and each cost less than €30. Pure class this one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.