Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a severe mental health crisis in this country when Becca and Lucy fitz are giving advice, AND cashing in on it !!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she have to tell us she is going off the drink, nobody cares
It's the kind of announcement someone with a drink problem would make in the hope the public nature of it keeps them honest. Not saying that's the case here, but she is friends with Shiv OHagan...so

How can she go from practically not being able to breathe properly to going to a festival in a space of a few hours? It’s like watching two different people. Would you not be worried after that happening that you would go see a dr? The illness will kick in again shortly I’m sure

Reactions: 13
Bit strange her to say that when she always travels everywhere on her own

That one on the bus is marked 20/5 ? And she has 2 TikTok accounts, that’s why I couldn’t find it first. But she’s def talking in his stories yesterday. It’s all very weird !

Reactions: 1
That one on the bus is marked 20/5 ? And she has 2 TikTok accounts, that’s why I couldn’t find it first. But she’s def talking in his stories yesterday. It’s all very weird !
Yeah, looks like they’re staying in the same place as well.

Reactions: 1
Serious sun damage on her chest, really hope she gets those freckles and moles checked! 😕

Reactions: 5
Meaning "I have been out of the country long enough to be able to go back without having to be liable to pay taxes there xoxo".

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.