Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she flee bali every summer, it’s so strange -
The price of everything goes up because of tourist season and the better weather etc so all these cheap skates run and then return for off season/rainy season when villas,scooters and food is all cheaper again

Reactions: 14
The price of everything goes up because of tourist season and the better weather etc so all these cheap skates run and then return for off season/rainy season when villas,scooters and food is all cheaper again
Jesus ! Surely with the cost of living in Ireland and everything else, she better off in Bali - she is so rough

Reactions: 5
This girl broke AF, slumming it around Eastern Europe spending every penny she has on tit she thinks will be good content but is car crash.

Her food looks like that ‘rate my plate’ Facebook page from back in the day

All of her clothes are freebies or cheap nasty tit

Another fitness influencer who isn’t any good at fitness - she literally has made zero gains physically or performance wise in 2-3 years, so is now trying to worm her way into other areas she is not qualified for nor has any experience.

She’ll be shilling something else next year before the inevitable return home to work in a bar somewhere

Reactions: 13
This girl broke AF, slumming it around Eastern Europe spending every penny she has on tit she thinks will be good content but is car crash.

Her food looks like that ‘rate my plate’ Facebook page from back in the day

All of her clothes are freebies or cheap nasty tit

Another fitness influencer who isn’t any good at fitness - she literally has made zero gains physically or performance wise in 2-3 years, so is now trying to worm her way into other areas she is not qualified for nor has any experience.

She’ll be shilling something else next year before the inevitable return home to work in a bar somewhere
bit of a car crash if you ask me - the BF must be the same as her, otherwise how could he listen to her shite on!

Reactions: 7
New mail

Subject: Exciting stuff coming in August

I hope you're enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend (or had a lovely weekend wherever you are).

I thought I would update you with some exciting, helpful & educational stuff that's coming this month that you might be interested in:

AUGUST WORKSHOPS:
1. Binge Eating Workshop:
Thursday 4th August @ 7pm
BUY TICKETS HERE

2. Body Image Workshop: Saturday 6th August @ 10am
BUY TICKETS HERE

3. Covid Impact & Recovery Workshop: Thursday 11th August @ 7pm
BUY TICKETS HERE

4. Thoughts & Emotions Workshop: Saturday 13th August @ 10am
BUY TICKETS HERE

If you are interested in ALL 4 WORKSHOPS, here's a
DISCOUNT FOR ALL 4 WORKSHOPS

**All workshops are un Irish/UK time and will be recorded (and emailed out the following day) for those who can't make it and/or are in another timezone**

NEXT...

I'll be opening up spaces very soon for the September 2022 BUILD SHRED GROW CHALLENGE. If you'd like to learn more about this 8 week Fatloss coaching programme
TAKE A LOOK HERE
Spaces will be limited but I will have early bird access soon.

Finally,
THE SEPTEMBER INTAKE FOR
COACHES
will also be going live soon. If you are a Coach interested in upskilling and being in the top 1%
TAKE A LOOK AT MY
DIPLOMA IN COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH & BEHAVIOUR CHANGE COACHING

If you have any questions on any of the products/services above, feel free to contact me:
[email protected]

Becca.

sqU44d85QSGwSDtfal7A_folio_resize.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
New mail

Subject: Exciting stuff coming in August

I hope you're enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend (or had a lovely weekend wherever you are).

I thought I would update you with some exciting, helpful & educational stuff that's coming this month that you might be interested in:

AUGUST WORKSHOPS:
1. Binge Eating Workshop:
Thursday 4th August @ 7pm
BUY TICKETS HERE

2. Body Image Workshop: Saturday 6th August @ 10am
BUY TICKETS HERE

3. Covid Impact & Recovery Workshop:
Thursday 11th August @ 7pm
BUY TICKETS HERE

4. Thoughts & Emotions Workshop: Saturday 13th August @ 10am
BUY TICKETS HERE

If you are interested in ALL 4 WORKSHOPS, here's a

DISCOUNT FOR ALL 4 WORKSHOPS

**All workshops are un Irish/UK time and will be recorded (and emailed out the following day) for those who can't make it and/or are in another timezone**

NEXT...

I'll be opening up spaces very soon for the September 2022 BUILD SHRED GROW CHALLENGE. If you'd like to learn more about this 8 week Fatloss coaching programme
TAKE A LOOK HERE
Spaces will be limited but I will have early bird access soon.

Finally,
THE SEPTEMBER INTAKE FOR
COACHES
will also be going live soon. If you are a Coach interested in upskilling and being in the top 1%
TAKE A LOOK AT MY
DIPLOMA IN COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH & BEHAVIOUR CHANGE COACHING

If you have any questions on any of the products/services above, feel free to contact me:
[email protected]

Becca.

Oh wow!!! My blood is boiling. How can she get away with running those courses? SHE IS NOT QUALIFIED!! She is one dangerous witch. I’m shocked at her nerve aaaghh 🤬🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Top 1% of what like 😂 coaches?? How can she possibly claim that her course puts you in the top 1% of coaches lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh wow!!! My blood is boiling. How can she get away with running those courses? SHE IS NOT QUALIFIED!! She is one dangerous witch. I’m shocked at her nerve aaaghh 🤬🤯
Totally agree. Thoughts and emotions workshop? What even is that? She shouldn’t be allowed *near* people with disordered eating. Binge eating needs a clinical diagnosis and fully qualified intervention. It’s morally bankrupt to be doing this to vulnerable people.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally agree. Thoughts and emotions workshop? What even is that? She shouldn’t be allowed *near* people with disordered eating. Binge eating needs a clinical diagnosis and fully qualified intervention. It’s morally bankrupt to be doing this to vulnerable people.
I wish there was some way of reporting her and getting people like her to stop playing with peoples lives but unfortunately these workshops are an unregulated industry.
We had a one day workshop on boundaries and trauma at work a few months ago. It was awful. The facilitator got us all to examine traumatic events in our lives to the point that some people were crying and then just said something ridiculous like make sure to mind yourself and have boundaries around your trauma, make sure to fill up the evaluation sheet, see you later!
People (myself included) were left upset and drained with no aftercare or semblance of help to process the emotions which were drawn out.
Those people should be ashamed of themselves

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s the likes of her and Pat Divilly that do a short course in something and then call themselves qualified. There are so many at it and people don’t know the difference between who is qualified and not. It’s madness how unregulated all these things are

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.