BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tattoo says 'Fearless', how fitting for the world's first and only Taylor Swift fan

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her tattoo says 'Fearless', how fitting for the world's first and only Taylor Swift fan
I have the same tattoo. Thoughts and prayers appreciated at this difficult time.

In my defence, I’ve had it ten years…

Reactions: 22
That’s her 4th tattoo? What has she got besides the cringe Australia one, the sun or whatever it was on her foot and that? What’s the last one?:/

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s her 4th tattoo? What has she got besides the cringe Australia one, the sun or whatever it was on her foot and that? What’s the last one?:/
She got a wave on her ribs because she's such a surfer gal ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The quote just does not apply to her at all… she lives the most protected, boring life ever 😭
It is fitting though that she got a tattoo after an album that's all about high school relationships considering that's how old she is mentally

• Haha
Reactions: 16
not really that big of a deal Molly? I don’t find the comment rude at all
That comment was posted 50 seconds before she screenshot it. It’s almost like she was waiting for it…or wrote it herself lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she ever wash that goose and gander fleece! She seems to have it on every day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Liv's party theme is 00s and late 90s films, our Mols has gone as Cher from Clueless ... which came out in 1995, does she actually get anything right?! She's so basic it's actually painful

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Liv's party theme is 00s and late 90s films, our Mols has gone as Cher from Clueless ... which came out in 1995, does she actually get anything right?! She's so basic it's actually painful
Her story that was like "3 points to anyone who can guess the film" ... babe it's one of the most iconic and well-known films of all time and your outfit was instantly recognisable, not so niche and quirky after all

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her story that was like "3 points to anyone who can guess the film" ... babe it's one of the most iconic and well-known films of all time and your outfit was instantly recognisable, not so niche and quirky after all
It was ✨ niche✨ and ✌quirky✌ because she was wearing the wrong colour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In her vlog she mentions the most exciting thing ever next week… do you think that’s her going travelling or something else?

Reactions: 4
In her vlog she mentions the most exciting thing ever next week… do you think that’s her going travelling or something else?
I think she’s going to the brits, a lot of people from her management are going (Flossie, Olivia, Lewys) - She has to over hype everything it’s embarrassing 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find it so odd that she does social media fulltime and doesn't really have any friends that do? Like her group all clearly have other passions and it isn't their future (eve, lydia etc) as they are all working towards other jobs etc. But then all her friends that ARE youtube - e.g. fanhab and that group have totally distanced themselves? Most other youtubers (full time) seem to all have social media friendship groups which ofc help their career.

youd think you would want to be mixing with people in the same role as you. really wonder what she must be like behind the scenes!

I think she’s going to the brits, a lot of people from her management are going (Flossie, Olivia, Lewys) - She has to over hype everything it’s embarrassing 😳
absolutely can't wait to see her try and interact with these hahaha

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.