BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her newest video was a good idea just not executed very well. If this is the level of her ‘travel’ content then god help us all

Reactions: 10
I’m not surprised it wasn’t executed well, it’s all well and good having the good ideas for content but if you’re not willing to put in the actual jobs graft in then it’s going to be shite. She wants the best of both worlds and it’s flopping.

Reactions: 6
The whole time watching it just felt like she had copied off this who have been mentioned on her channel before by Tom or Harry so

Reactions: 4
I feel like her weird fringe thing makes her look like Aimee from Sex Education but not in a good way

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like her weird fringe thing makes her look like Aimee from Sex Education but not in a good way
Omg 100% 🤣🤣

The fact she straightens and curls the life out of her hair does my head in. It was cut last week and it looks completely dead and frazzled already. She needs to do the curly girl method she clearly has naturally curly hair

Reactions: 10
Just got round to watching the alphabet travel video, and it was just so boring and underwhelming (not that I had very high expectations)

I agree with what others here have said, it would’ve been better as a series, as we barely saw many of the towns- it felt quite rushed to me? all she could say about some of the towns was that they had free parking or a costa, riveting content 🙄😂

it also doesn’t help that Tom has 0 personality and adds nothing to the videos- perhaps a little harsh but not untrue 😂

Reactions: 17
it also doesn’t help that Tom has 0 personality and adds nothing to the videos- perhaps a little harsh but not untrue 😂
Totally agree, the second half was notably better when Harry appeared. Harry seems to actually have stuff to say whereas Tom's humour was just mentioning his pack up

Reactions: 19
Mollys hair looks a right mess after her recent trip to the hairdressers! Colour still looks grown out and like it needs colouring and the cut is really old fashioned. Doesn’t look good on her at all. All her money she likes to brag she has you think she’d spend some on visiting a decent hairdresser

Reactions: 14
Mollys hair looks a right mess after her recent trip to the hairdressers! Colour still looks grown out and like it needs colouring and the cut is really old fashioned. Doesn’t look good on her at all. All her money she likes to brag she has you think she’d spend some on visiting a decent hairdresser
Yeah, the front shirt bits really don’t do her any favours. Especially because she has naturally curly hair it won’t sit like those with straight her

Reactions: 6
Yeah, the front shirt bits really don’t do her any favours. Especially because she has naturally curly hair it won’t sit like those with straight her
And a decent hairdresser would have advised her of this and not done the stupid front bits

In her weekly vlog she called the A to shite video a “work of art”, duck me she’s niche if she thinks that’s art

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In her weekly vlog she called the A to shite video a “work of art”, duck me she’s niche if she thinks that’s art
That explains why she stopped at the foundation degree for art instead of going further into uni doesn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
By the sounds of her new blog, her and Tom are off travelling soon. That's why she was in Newcastle visiting her friend Katie cause she might be away for a while. I think they just haven't announced it yet, but it's on the cards.

I'm actually kinda of excited to see her 'travel' content cause I really think it's not going to be as fun and easy as she thinks it will be.

I also just don’t think it’s going to be the experience she wants it to be if she goes now. She’s no doubt going to Thailand now Thailand have opened up the 1 day quarantine visa thing again, but bars are closing at 11pm and there’s not many backpackers there when clearly all she wants to do is get ‘drunk’ and show off to new people

Reactions: 9
I really don't think she'll hack it travelling long term in SEA. She's too much of a princess.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.