BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she literally for real she thinks this is her best content ever 🥴🥴🥴 surely she must watch what other travel vloggers do, how does she come up with this crap

Reactions: 12
Her comments are pointing out 1) she talks about how there's nowhere in the north beginning with J, yet there's a place near Jarrow near Newcastle and 2) she's pointing out all the independent shops and yet she's carrying a Costa cup and mentions going to Nandos and Wagamama.
She'd definitely sl*g jarrow off if she ever went there or get started on by the locals

Reactions: 4
Is she literally for real she thinks this is her best content ever 🥴🥴🥴 surely she must watch what other travel vloggers do, how does she come up with this crap
Like the ideas are there but she just doesn’t execute them? All you did was walk round the town centre for 2 minutes and speak about what shops there was? It’s bleeping boring no one wants to watch that?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She definitely could have done a little series of showing us around lesser known places going from AtoZ. I would love to watch something like that.

It just shows she's a holiday vlogger, not a travel one.

Reactions: 14
My expectations for her actually showing some decent travel content were low but Nandos twice, Wagamama and endless Costa’s and then just pointing out all the Weatherspoons is surely rock bottom. Imagine doing a cringey voiceover making out like you’re doing something groundbreaking and then doing the bare minimum just to say you’ve ticked off a ‘rogue/niche/crazy’ challenge. Her travel content just isn’t it.

Reactions: 18
She definitely could have done a little series of showing us around lesser known places going from AtoZ. I would love to watch something like that.

It just shows she's a holiday vlogger, not a travel one.
At this point, I'd be happy to see her exploring Manchester and Birmingham if she actually showed anything or did anything other than going to national chains.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her comments are pointing out 1) she talks about how there's nowhere in the north beginning with J, yet there's a place near Jarrow near Newcastle and 2) she's pointing out all the independent shops and yet she's carrying a Costa cup and mentions going to Nandos and Wagamama.
when they went to Jump (and I live quite close to there) they didn’t even do anything apart from stand under the sign but she could have made more effort and done a separate video for each letter.

Reactions: 8
Can you really say you’ve travelled the country when you didn’t step foot in the north west? 😂

Reactions: 7
Just seen Eve is moving to London next year for a journalism course - wonder how Molly feels about the fact all her friends (bar Lydia, who seems to have been distancing herself from that group a bit recently) will be in the same city without her.

Reactions: 18
That was the video we were being told was the biggest and best thing she’s ever done?! Walking through towns for 30 mins, buzzing about free parking, complaining about Nandos being busy, openly saying she knows nothing about the places she is visiting. The cringe for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The fact she’s basically carrying around a miniature computer in her pocket that is connected to the worldwide web that could give her an insight of any information or history of the towns she’s in, and all she cares about is free parking and a nandos 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
The fact she’s basically carrying around a miniature computer in her pocket that is connected to the worldwide web that could give her an insight of any information or history of the towns she’s in, and all she cares about is free parking and a nandos 🤦‍♀️
The amount of close-ups of free parking signs was something else 😭

Reactions: 5
She was definitely expecting that video to blow up more, when in reality it has similar views to most of her recent videos 😂

Reactions: 11
As with most of her videos, she has a reasonably good idea but then just ruins it on execution.
Her videos are always lazily put together. She took all that time, effort and money to go round the country but the video doesn’t reflect that. Does she genuinely think people want to see her go to Nando’s?

Reactions: 23
Yeah, she literally could have had a whole year's worth of content there doing a video visiting A-Z of towns in the north and south, one video a week. Challenges aren't interesting when there's not really anything challenging about them.
i was thinking this, there was no point to the video? She went, said some crap about the different chains in each time and then left. Why didnt she spread it out and actually make travel content?

Reactions: 6
it's really annoyed me that she completely ignored the east/south east of the country in her last video :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
It seems like she just rushed it, didn't do any research about any of the places she went to or talk about them at all. She definitely could've made it more interesting and exciting but just seems kinda lazy. Just to call herself a traveller

Reactions: 10
Nah guys I'm sure that the most interesting thing about one of the towns is that there's a retail park that they didn't notice until they were leaving

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.