BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her views really are dropping I wonder how much she’s paid by brands considering her analytics are so low, sooner or later she’s either gotta give it up or pray she gets her breakthrough
I think she's convinced her videos will take off when she finally goes to Australia. That she'll gain thousands of followers for her traveling videos. But if she's earning over 35k just getting those views, she probably doesn't need many more followers to earn a decent wage

Reactions: 14
I think she's convinced her videos will take off when she finally goes to Australia. That she'll gain thousands of followers for her traveling videos. But if she's earning over 35k just getting those views, she probably doesn't need many more followers to earn a decent wage
The problem is she has some potential but she’s boring and annoying and acts like a 16 year old, Tom is also so dull and brings nothing to the videos and she’s pushing hard to make them a thing. She won’t ever take off because there’s no substance to her content and after a few videos it’s essentially the same thing on repeat!

Reactions: 9
I think what she’s really yearning for is for her and tom to break ul so she can try weasel her way on a she like love island and make bank

Reactions: 4
The thing is, she tries SO HARD to be relatable she becomes UNRELATABLE. She’s not your average 22 year old. She doesn’t act 22 at all. And that’s where she goes wrong. I imagine 99% of her audience are 18 and below, because people grow up and don’t want to see content like hers. I don’t watch her kind of content on YouTube anymore and I’m the same age as her. She needs to be more relatable with her age, not for her audience or who she thinks her audience is

Reactions: 22
I think A-Z video didn't go as she planned, I think she was hoping for more views since she's still rambling on about it & trying to promote it 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My goodness that AtoZ video was boring. I can't believe it wasn't even one big road trip. SO so much potential just tipped down the drain.

Reactions: 11
I’ve always thought that Molly would make an amazing asset to a social media team for a company or something. She does genuinely come up with some half decent ideas sometimes and if she was behind the scenes with a company that could really back the ideas then the videos could be great! Just with a different face and influencer in them! I’ve always thought she would be much better suited behind the scenes than being the actual influencer herself, but I do think she is too self absorbed to ever want to do that now.

Reactions: 26
BeautySpectrum #7 Molly & Tom hit the road, do Vietnam accept the Nando’s 20% off discount code?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
it gives me such second hand embarrassment how hard she’s pushing the a-z video, like i feel kinda bad for how little views it got cos it probably took a while but like… that’s what you get for making half arsed content i guess. like why did she mention the first place had a castle but not even show the castle?? she should have shown at least one slightly interesting thing about each place like if you’re going to the effort of getting to all these places, you may as well go somewhere other than costa.

Reactions: 11
I feel like she is going to sink loads of money into making travel videos, and then not get the results she wants from them.

Reactions: 10
it gives me such second hand embarrassment how hard she’s pushing the a-z video, like i feel kinda bad for how little views it got cos it probably took a while but like… that’s what you get for making half arsed content i guess. like why did she mention the first place had a castle but not even show the castle?? she should have shown at least one slightly interesting thing about each place like if you’re going to the effort of getting to all these places, you may as well go somewhere other than costa.
And greggs hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's got another tattoo today apparently lads, what unique clip art do we think she'll have got this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.