Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teacacia

guys…. she’s in the top 0.5% of taylor swifts 60 million listeners😩shes so quirky and niche

• Haha
Reactions: 21

TinaTree

Chatty Member
Whenever Eve and Molly are in the same clips together the contrast is shocking, Eve is so natural and has an air about her, Molly could never dream of

Yoko

Chatty Member
I’ve literally never known anyone over the age of 13 make such a fuss about a fucking birthday as Molly does..it’s so cringe!

• Haha

Unforgivingrose

Did you see her tiktok where she compares herself to looking like a young Britney Spears and says she gets the comment all the time??? I have literally never seen anyone say that to her ever 😂

• Haha

jemma2223

I hope she gave that ad money to Harry since she wouldn’t have been working with the brand if it wasn’t for him being at uni!!

Reactions: 20

ECH

VIP Member
She should have dressed as Taylor Swift's debut album because Taylor released that when she was 16 and that's how old Molly acts

• Haha

Magicstarsharry

She’s so cringey. She’s putting more into her 22nd than most people put into their 18th and 21st birthdays combined!
Also using a Halloween tik tok trend to ‘count down to her birthday’ how old is she 12?
She’s like a spoilt brat out of a film having a sweet sixteenth extravaganza like Meredith from the Bratz movie!
And those 2 bits of hair at the front just look utterly ridiculous looks like she’s got rats tails framing her face. Time to find a new hairdresser.

• Haha

pinkmango

I find it so awkward that she is making tom be such more of a part of her videos/he is getting himself included, it feels like a soft launch of a couples channel for when they go “travelling” hahah I am PAINED
This! I agree so much it’s almost like she’s trying to soften her audience to like Tom so her channel can be a “couples go travelling” channel. I just don’t think either of them have it in them, Tom is so boring and dull he never has any enthusiasm and only talks in the video when molly addresses him, they have no way what it takes to be a couple YouTube channel she will flop just like Demi Donnelly and Shawn.

her travel videography is so average and so are her travel instagram photos, she is just so average I just dont think it will work…. I’ve seen smaller “micro influencers” and normal instagram users have better travel content than her.

smithmirage

She's back on her bullshit; she called liking Disneyworld 'niche' in her newest video
petition for an eye roll reaction cos all the others don't sum how much annoying that is :ROFLMAO: the most popular theme park in the world is niche lol ok

• Haha

Dxmon

Just had a look at her social blade page cos I’m bored and bloody hell, she gains literally no subscribers. Surely she needs to be looking for a new job now??

also on the future projections page, by 2026 she’ll just be about to hit 150k if she carries on at her current growth rate 💀

• Haha
  • Wow

Unforgivingrose

So molly just said on her Instagram story that Tom is leaving his job to go travel? Yet last year she said her and Tom wanted to progress their careers?? In other words molly you and Tom are going to try and push your boring travel content and become a travel couple?? God I rather watch demi Donnelly and Sean
Also, this could be so bad for Toms career!! Why is he just going along with what she wants unless he is wanting to branch out into social media. It is so hard being freelance (and I feel cruel but his designs really aren't great) as it takes such a long time to build up a client base and get your brand out there. Taking however long out to go 'travelling' seems so rash and he will come home with nothing. This seems like something he should consider much later on when he can reasonably leave and come back to a thriving business.

• Heart

Unforgivingrose

Does anyone else feel like she is being super forced with Tom at the moment? Her laughs seem entirely fake, she cuts into what he is saying and takes over the topic immediately and doesnt ever seem to look at him either. It's such an awkward dynamic!

ogbblol

Chatty Member
right ✨niche ✨ opinion … but I’m actually looking forward to her travel content cos 1) I love Vietnam (where I think she’s going) and 2) I’m looking forward to see how she navigates ‘travelling’ south east Asia because it’s SOO different to Australia and she is basic and fussy I think she will struggle TBH but it’ll make a good watch 😂

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
She's called her vlog 'The End of Beauty Spectrum' and clearly no one told her that using clickbait titles doesn't work if you announced the news already.

She also talks about how because she's a Taylor Swift fan she can't like Jake Gyllenhaal which is just embarrassing.

• Haha