Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon7761

Is she literally for real she thinks this is her best content ever 🥴🥴🥴 surely she must watch what other travel vloggers do, how does she come up with this crap
Like the ideas are there but she just doesn’t execute them? All you did was walk round the town centre for 2 minutes and speak about what shops there was? It’s fucking boring no one wants to watch that?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

freckles00

Like, you're a 22 year old woman, walking your dog is not sufficient content anymore. You're not 15 years old.

Also the only reason she was home sick in Leeds when she lived there and not in australia when she went for 6 minutes was because she had to do work in Leeds. She had to actually produce work for someone to mark and she's far too lazy for that that's why she was crying 24/7 just lazy

• Haha

BaileyMC

VIP Member
It’s like Molly doesn’t want to grow up and admit she is 22. She wants to be young and carefree (not that there’s nothing wrong with that) but she needs to realise she can’t keep acting that way, especially when she is 22. It’s just embarrassing. And as a 22 year old myself, I wouldn’t dream of acting the way she does, she gives me the ick (and I hate that phrase with a passion)

• Haha

BaileyMC

VIP Member
The day is finally here boooois, the first human EVER to turn 22. The country is quaking, queen Lizzie is on her way north as we speak.
She’s cancelled her trip to Northern Ireland. She’s not actually ill she’s coming to that super small town Beverley to hand deliver Molly a 22nd birthday card. Go Lizzie👑👑

• Haha

missmisty

How does she still class her Australia trip as solo travelling 😩 here you go Mols, courtesy of Google x
8D1476B9-2C2A-44B2-9FC1-0D117F88FB43.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

preferably something

Her story that was like "3 points to anyone who can guess the film" ... babe it's one of the most iconic and well-known films of all time and your outfit was instantly recognisable, not so niche and quirky after all
It was ✨ niche✨ and ✌quirky✌ because she was wearing the wrong colour 😂

• Haha

If you say so...

Chatty Member
I just want her to realise how boring and frog faced tom is, meet a random whilst travelling and actually become a relatable 22 year old doing fun and exciting things couples do.., instead of acting like a mix between an old married couple but managing to act like teenagers who think holding hands is intimate at the same time!

• Haha

applesandoranges

Latest story says ‘is it even Christmas if you don’t go to harrods’

Yes molz it is

I might have to stop hate watching her now, take a break for Christmas lol

• Haha

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Not Molly being all suspicious and sneaky on her stories by not saying what they’re seeing at the theatre, and Tom just reveals it by posting the theatre on his story 🤣
She needs the engagement to pay off the Klarna for her new Burberry coat

• Haha

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Also, I don’t understand why she left it fairly last minute to get to London when she needed to be there on time. Anyone who uses Hull Trains regularly knows that they’re notorious for delays/cancellations, so why not travel down in the morning and make a day of it in London? It’s not like she’s got a job that she can’t leave a bit early!

• Haha

applesandoranges

Did she spend 1,600 on a Burberry trench coat? Wowee
Edit to add - but she’s doing al these holidays on the cheap to seem relatable? Interesting

• Haha
  • Sick

brownbee

Not Molly being all suspicious and sneaky on her stories by not saying what they’re seeing at the theatre, and Tom just reveals it by posting the theatre on his story 🤣

• Haha

smithmirage

only just got round to watching the forfeit video with her mum and dad and when her mum asked her dad if he would've rather married one of his old girlfriends and he didn't even say no??how weird, molly and her mum didn't even seem that shocked and brushed it off. basically confirmed everyones theory of them only staying together for the kids. and why did carl ask janine what she mosts dislikes about herself`??thats such weird vibes and surely as a husband he should already know

preferably something

They’re not interesting to watch together, as Tom has zero personality and just agrees with whatever Molly says, and Molly just tries too hard to be quirky when she’s not- they’re just boring tbh

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Oh my god this whole thing is the most cringe Molly thing so far. She hired a place for hardly any friends. She got all her own decorations and took them to a different city. The decorations look shite too. Her outfit is trashy. I just cannot cope with the fact this girl is one year younger than me but acts about 16 still. Eve however looked absolutely incredible!

smithmirage

convinced she reads here cos she mentioned in her vlog about why she says things are niche even when she knows they're not :ROFLMAO: cos she says "if you've ever wondered" but i'm sure her fans wouldn't be commenting asking her that and its a pretty random thing to clarify lol

• Haha

whatamievendoing

Idk if this will make sense but her/their way of phrasing things always makes me notice how much they clearly don't visualise themselves as a couple - she keeps saying she doesn't want to get married, he "doesn't wanna marry me any time soon" - why not say 'WE don't want to get married soon/yet', because it's a joint life decision, no? But I guess they haven't made any of those bc their relationship and attitudes are the exact same as when they were teenagers 🤷‍♀️

Attachments