Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kcn

Chatty Member
I hate how she put on her story that she’s got such a ‘busy week’ for her coming up, and she put what she’s doing and it’s literally having drinks with friends and going Christmas shopping, oh and going to london for the 100th time this year
I swear every week is the exact same - going to London, meeting friends and then going away with Tom. She’s not tied to a 9-5 job and has complete freedom yet chooses to do the same thing each week. she doesn’t realise how privileged she is! If I was her I’d mix it up - but then again, if I was her, I’d be more considerate of covid, be nicer to my boyfriend and would have quit YouTube long ago 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21

teacacia

her new intro is giving 2013 zoella realness✨✨ the polaroid pictures are sending me into the fuckin stratosphere

• Haha

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Not her calling 2021 a weird year when Covid has not impacted her one bit, she’s still been on what seems like a million holidays and trips away like sorry what was weird about your year Molly because i’d really like to know
Yup!

Work continued as it was before with no interruption or change.
Traveled outside the UK.
Traveled extensively (and pointlessly) through the UK.
Attended gigs and theatre performances.
Housing situation was safe and stable throughout.

The only weird thing about Mollys year was that she was one of a select group of people who have not had a challenging time.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
The difference between her and Harry is stark. He’s more independent than her, he’s acknowledged that going out doesn’t constitute your entire personality, he’s got multiple and diverse friendships groups, he’s got commitment. I would be mortified if my little brother was showing how immature I was.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“Smashing life girl”
“Growth, we love to see it”

Na I’m going back to bed for a week, I’m clearly coming down with something and seeing things…..

• Haha

Kcn

Chatty Member
Just seen that she's posted a story saying she knows the case so well & remembers it. I think most people know about it since it was in the main headlines for months not just in the UK but worldwide.
Also, she really doesn’t need her face being all ‘pose like’ in this story - you’re smiling on a story promoting a documentary about a woman who was murdered violently. Have some respect Molly.

i might just be saying this cos i love trying new restaurants but i've only just got round to watching her vlog from when tom took her to london and of all the 100s of restaurants he took her to the ivy which they'd been to 4 times before??whats the point, i've been once and i didn't understand the hype at all. they could've easily gone to a nice independent place which would be 100x nicer
Because it’s the IVY, and it’s only the best for darling molly. She thinks people wouldn’t be impressed unless she goes to the poshest places, whereas I know I would much rather see some banging Greek street food from a family business, but it’s all about the name for miss Molly of course, something to show off

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
🤢🤢 Who even posts something like this at the age of 22? Its something you post when you're back in high school 😖🤢
Molly still is in high school mentally. That’s what happens when you live at home have no job have nothing really going on in your life, you never grow up. We can’t even count the year she did at art school as growing up or moving out she was home more than in Leeds…

• Haha

pinkmango

I think the issue with molly travel content if you’ve watched any of her videos is that she doesn’t actually “travel”. She explores all the main tourist attractions, or places exclusively planned by tour guides and that’s it. She also uses public transport a lot of the time, like in her Italy or Madrid vlogs. Travelling is about exploring the ins and outs of a place, niche locations and fitting in their cultures…
just because you have a backpack doesn’t mean your travelling it’s a glorified holiday.

also in her what I got for Christmas when she said “I’ll be the poshest backpacker ever” made me cringe so much… st

• Haha
Gosh no offence to her because it’s just who she is but my god she’s so boring. I feel like she really just hasn’t found herself as a person or anything. I feel like she needs a drastic life change or to move out or SOMETHING, because you look at her channel and it could be 2018, just with less views😬, as she really just does the same thing day in day out as she has done for YEARS now!

Jojomoo

What was the point In that video. Tom family got a dog. It’s not your dog. Her life is so boring she’s looking for any excuse to film

ECH

VIP Member
To a lot of you, reputation Taylor won't mean anything. No one else in the UK saw the reputation tour apparently, only Molly.

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Can she stop trying to make her and Tom a thing. He’s painfully dull and the earrings 😷 and she’s a cringe 12 year old in a 22 year olds body.

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
It'll also be interesting because they'll be living together while travelling so that will also be a huge change. Given Molly doesn't even know how to cook unless it comes out a packet, that alone will be interesting.
They won't cook, they'll eat out every day I guarantee it. Their entire content will be going to like the Thai night markets and making retching sounds at the cooked insects before running off to find the nearest Hard Rock cafe.

• Haha

brownbee

Watch out, there's a lyric on the new Taylor Swift album about how turning 21 is supposed to be fun (which is in the context of her being stood up by her boyfriend at her 21st birthday party) so no doubt Molly is going to go on and on about how relatable that lyric is to her because she "couldn't" celebrate her 21st.
aaaand here it is 🙄
Not Molly acting like she’s actually had hardships in life when she did more for her 21st in a pandemic than most do for their birthdays not in a pandemic
5E568392-F80B-4EAC-A728-BCDF2582A986.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m quite a big Taylor swift fan myself but a 22 year old having a Taylor swift themed birthday party (and making her friends dress up accordingly) is the most embarrassing thing I’ve seen in a long time

• Haha