Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's barely getting 10k views anymore... when will she realise it's time to move on, grow up and get an actual job 😶
I seriously think she’s like waiting to move to Australia and make that her personality in a hope it will boost her channel. I don’t think she’ll be giving up the channel for a while considering her views have been BARE the past few years and she’s still stuck at it for some reason. If she enjoys the editing and filming part she should look into TV or photography, but I think she wants attention too much to be behind the screen😬😬. I think she’s gonna try and live her travel vlogger dream, where she’s goes on a #Ad gifted to Australia for 4 weeks 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ahow1195

I'm sorry, but she is the least fashionable person I have ever seen. Everything is apparently so 'niche' when in fact it is basic as hell!

• Haha

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I think she’s going all out with her birthday because she doesn’t really have much else going on in her life. Brother has moved away, Tom has his own job to focus on, most of her friends appear to be dotted around the country, even her parents seem sick of her acting so immature all the time. I don’t doubt that she puts a bit more effort into her content than some other influencers but what’s the reward? Her channel is hardly growing. Sorry to be negative on your birthday mol, but you’ve pissed me off massively with your stories recently. Think yourself lucky you can take the time off work and have so many different celebrations with multiple people that care about you.

Ding

VIP Member
How many birthday meals out/trips does one person need?? Oh I forgot, its because poor Molly only went out about 4 times last year to celebrate her birthday with various different groups of friends and family 😭😭 Whilst the rest of us were in local lockdowns celebrating at home with the people we live with (for the evening with a takeaway) 🙄🙄

ECH

VIP Member
it also doesn’t help that Tom has 0 personality and adds nothing to the videos- perhaps a little harsh but not untrue 😂
Totally agree, the second half was notably better when Harry appeared. Harry seems to actually have stuff to say whereas Tom's humour was just mentioning his pack up

ECH

VIP Member
Okay this sounds so mean but why does she make a disclaimer that everything isn’t a proposal or nothing means her and Tom are getting married etc… does anyone literally care in the slightest?! Like oh she got a ring, hun no one thinks he proposed, shut up hahaha.
I think she wants people to think that she's close to a proposal even though her and Tom just play house and act like teenagers

The amount of Taylor Swift stuff she got that's so cheap looking is cringy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

SleepyDibillo

Why is everyone congratulating her and saying how proud they are like it’s a big momentous occasion, when she’s literally clicked account settings and changed her username :LOL:

• Haha

teacacia

nothing makes me cringe more than influencers tagging the brand or the celebrity theyre talking about, as if they care in the slightest, ESPECIALLY someone like molly whose views are in the toilet. like someone before mentioning she was tagging taylor in things on tik tok, tagging itv in those stories above, like what are you expecting from that? it just seems like a grab for brand deals and attention from them that shes never going to get. tbf shes not the worst for it (i remember seeing a pretty famous model tagging juul on her story after she lost her vape as if theyre gonna send her more when they literally cost 10 quid, just buy another one lmao) but its still so embarrassing to me.

daisychainx

Tom trying to chip in at the #AD on her Milan video was the cringiest thing I have ever seen. Also, does anyone else find she speaks SO SLOWLY. I have to watch all her videos in 2x speed or I feel like I’m in slow motion.

ECH

VIP Member
Watch out, there's a lyric on the new Taylor Swift album about how turning 21 is supposed to be fun (which is in the context of her being stood up by her boyfriend at her 21st birthday party) so no doubt Molly is going to go on and on about how relatable that lyric is to her because she "couldn't" celebrate her 21st.

• Haha

Unforgivingrose

God she must be looking at her stats (e.g. engagement etc) and panicking, like this cannot be sustainable?

Looking at her Social Blade, she hasnt grown at ALL in a year? Surely that's a massive sign to diversify? And her videos are tanking, under 15k on pretty much everything recently.

Also soooo curious as to how she is working with so many brands or has them interested in her? Reckon her management is hugely inflating what she does (I know it's a business all about sales, but still, what are they presenting to brands!?) or the brands are targeting those with a micro-audience?? Would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in those meetings!

ColourfulRainbow

I wonder if next year when she's 23 she'll hype Blink 182 - What's My Age Again? 😂 'Nobody likes you when You're 23'. 😂.

The 22 sash did make me cringe 🥴🙄. The dress she also wore was more for a night club then a meal out and a few drinks after, but that's just my opinion. 🙄😂

brownbee

Why does she think going shopping and eating out in London every week is work 😭
Why why tf has she gone to london for the 2nd time this week?? What could she possibly be doing this time round in London it’s like she’s done everything else? Also not the most sensible covid-wise!!

• Heart

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
aaaand here it is 🙄
Not Molly acting like she’s actually had hardships in life when she did more for her 21st in a pandemic than most do for their birthdays not in a pandemic
View attachment 861229
She’s so painfully predictable, it almost seems too cringe to be true.
Imagine if she turned around in a years time and said she acted like the cringest woman child she possibly could for a few years for a social experiment, I genuinely feel like a lab rat right now because my brain can’t possibly comprehend someone being this horrendous cringy at her age😂.

Reactions: 18