BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eve posted some pics from the party last night and she looks amazing!! She made Molly look so trampy lol I also hateeeee the boots that she is wearing 🤮 why does she always wear them ffs
I 100% agree, Eve looked great! Defo looked way better than Molly lol bet she was fuming what was she wearing😂I honestly had no idea it was trying to be ‘reputation’

Reactions: 15
Her asking Tom 'how does it feel to be going out with a 22 year old?' has big Gabby Lindley 'what's the first thing you'll do when I go blonde?' energy

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Eve is such a classy affair compared to Molly, well educated, driven and actually acts her age

Reactions: 30
Does anyone else think it’s a bit odd that there’s been no mention of Erin? In previous years, she definitely would’ve been mentioned in her birthday videos and she was also quite comfortable being on camera. Thinking about it, I don’t think she saw or mentioned her at all through the summer?

Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think it’s a bit odd that there’s been no mention of Erin? In previous years, she definitely would’ve been mentioned in her birthday videos and she was also quite comfortable being on camera. Thinking about it, I don’t think she saw or mentioned her at all through the summer?
I think Erin is too busy training to be a lawyer to deal with Molly's tit tbh

I’ve literally never known anyone over the age of 13 make such a fuss about a bleeping birthday as Molly does..it’s so cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not meaning to sound like Molly here but I’ve been a Swiftie for a good decade now and still have no clue what anyone else is supposed to be bar Eve and Molly. Did no one else feel like sticking to the memo? Bet that boiled Princess Mols piss

Reactions: 12
Molly bragging about making the outfit herself no you just altered it hun, also bragging about her tan which i bet she added gradual tan on night before so she gets more compliments

• Haha
We’re meeting again tomorrow but you know, we move, we vibe…”

what the duck does this even mean!!!!

why did Harry come home for her birthday?! Is it because it’s not just a birthday it’s a Taylor Swift birthday?
such a pity she can’t be home in aus for her TS birthday. 😐
God she’s insufferable.

Reactions: 14
i genuinely cannot believe what a huge deal she makes out of her birthday, it's the most self-centred and embarrassing thing i've ever seen. like, getting dressed up to sit in her house and pose with those balloons, spending 100s on props just for pics, it's so cringey

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If there was a girl who seems to radiate misery it’s Liv Rook.
I just can’t take to that girl

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Remember livs YouTube and she used to act like she had biggest boobs but they’re only a c cup 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god this whole thing is the most cringe Molly thing so far. She hired a place for hardly any friends. She got all her own decorations and took them to a different city. The decorations look shite too. Her outfit is trashy. I just cannot cope with the fact this girl is one year younger than me but acts about 16 still. Eve however looked absolutely incredible!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.