BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think she finally admitted tom and harry look similar ??? and OF COURSE shes made that much of a big deal about her birthday that every restaurant shes been in for the past week have brought out cake, shes the first person EVER to turn 22, in case you forgot
The way she types does my nut in, she really does not act her age in the slightest.

Reactions: 13
i think she finally admitted tom and harry look similar ??? and OF COURSE shes made that much of a big deal about her birthday that every restaurant shes been in for the past week have brought out cake, shes the first person EVER to turn 22, in case you forgot
she put on that story about how she don't think any of them look alike which at first glance i would agree with but i don't think she realises how similar she looks to her dad lol they have the same nose, eyes and head shape. i think harry looks similar to their mum as well, the two with the good genes 🤣

I wonder if next year when she's 23 she'll hype Blink 182 - What's My Age Again? 😂 'Nobody likes you when You're 23'. 😂.

The 22 sash did make me cringe 🥴🙄. The dress she also wore was more for a night club then a meal out and a few drinks after, but that's just my opinion. 🙄😂

Reactions: 19
I wonder if next year when she's 23 she'll hype Blink 182 - What's My Age Again? 😂 'Nobody likes you when You're 23'. 😂.

The 22 sash did make me cringe 🥴🙄. The dress she also wore was more for a night club then a meal out and a few drinks after, but that's just my opinion. 🙄😂
I can't cope with her claiming she liked blink 182 before anyone else hahaahaha or "have you guys heard of this band"

• Haha
guys idk if its been said but 10:46 the london trip for her bday the clip shes like 'party starts HEREEE' and then it goes to 'they were closed' ive just laughed out loud at her. why would you include that ahhhh i cant thats embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
only just got round to watching the forfeit video with her mum and dad and when her mum asked her dad if he would've rather married one of his old girlfriends and he didn't even say no??how weird, molly and her mum didn't even seem that shocked and brushed it off. basically confirmed everyones theory of them only staying together for the kids. and why did carl ask janine what she mosts dislikes about herself`??thats such weird vibes and surely as a husband he should already know

Reactions: 19
Not Molly going to a Mcfly concert just because a few viewers love them and she feels their music is ‘feel good vibes’ 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched the new video but I assume she got quite a lot of stuff? She’s 22 now, she’s too old to be doing these “what I got for my birthday” videos, but it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s still doing them at 25 because she’s stagnated and mentally stuck at about 16/17

Reactions: 12
Molly got a record player so I'm sure she will claim she is the reason vinyl had a resurgence. She also does not shut up about Taylor Swift for most of the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘I didn’t ask for ANYTHING for my birthday’ ten seconds later: ‘This is the only thing I mentioned I’d like for my birthday’. You are 12.

I nearly spat my brew out at her pathetic attempt at a summary of why vinyl records are ‘better’: ‘you can really hear the instruments better’. Just admit that owning one suits your ✨qUirkyyyy viBessssszzzz cus its pretty and pink✨& move on thank yewwwww.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's also mad to me that she gets 'big' presents still. My dad bought me a plant pot and a nice bag of coffee for my birthday this year and I'm in my early-mid 20s because I'm an adult with my own money.

Reactions: 14
It's also mad to me that she gets 'big' presents still. My dad bought me a plant pot and a nice bag of coffee for my birthday this year and I'm in my early-mid 20s because I'm an adult with my own money.
Similar here, I got an amazon voucher in post with a Toblerone, 0 complaints here! Wondering who actually still makes a fuss of their age between 21 and 30 (if then even)??

Reactions: 7
She screams only child vibes i feel so sorry for harry, she needs to change her content to be more mature i cant with the drunk vlogging. and tom is so boring to listen too

Reactions: 17
‘I didn’t ask for ANYTHING for my birthday’ ten seconds later: ‘This is the only thing I mentioned I’d like for my birthday’. You are 12.

I nearly spat my brew out at her pathetic attempt at a summary of why vinyl records are ‘better’: ‘you can really hear the instruments better’. Just admit that owning one suits your ✨qUirkyyyy viBessssszzzz cus its pretty and pink✨& move on thank yewwwww.
i weirdly think this is it exactly what bugs me about her?! Like there is nothing wrong being like ‘yeah I thought it looked nice so I asked for it’ rather than always having to be out there or know “everything” about something?!

Being basic (and I don’t mean that as an insult) is fine, you just need to own it whereas she is constantly trying to show that she is SOO INTO IT and then looking like a mug. Say you had a great holiday to Australia and you want to go back, that’s cool. Don’t pretend you’re the bloody expert and carve a new personality around it when it isn’t genuine!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
miss “i have 50k in the bank” lol

Reactions: 11
i weirdly think this is it exactly what bugs me about her?! Like there is nothing wrong being like ‘yeah I thought it looked nice so I asked for it’ rather than always having to be out there or know “everything” about something?!

Being basic (and I don’t mean that as an insult) is fine, you just need to own it whereas she is constantly trying to show that she is SOO INTO IT and then looking like a mug. Say you had a great holiday to Australia and you want to go back, that’s cool. Don’t pretend you’re the bloody expert and carve a new personality around it when it isn’t genuine!
It’s because ✨ she’s not like other girls ✨boooois. She only admits to being basic if it’s IRONIC. Even though she types like this how EVERY basic insta girl I know types. So quirky, just vibez x

Reactions: 3
I can't believe how many gifts her parents get her. Last year my mum got me a big ikea elephant (my favourite animal) 😂 and some bath stuff and I was over the moon. (I'm 34, way to old too be watching Molly but hey ho 😂)
The only "big" gift I've had from my parents since being an adult is Take That tickets a few years ago that my brother put towards too and I cried as it was so unexpected 😁
Shes so spoilt.
Also, did anyone know that shes just turned 22 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.