BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know its a tik tok trend but the irony of her singing ‘I work from 9-5 hey hell I pay the price’

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She’s so cringey. She’s putting more into her 22nd than most people put into their 18th and 21st birthdays combined!
Also using a Halloween tik tok trend to ‘count down to her birthday’ how old is she 12?
She’s like a spoilt brat out of a film having a sweet sixteenth extravaganza like Meredith from the Bratz movie!
And those 2 bits of hair at the front just look utterly ridiculous looks like she’s got rats tails framing her face. Time to find a new hairdresser.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe she got a Crosley record player, they are notoriously bad quality and have ruined people’s vinyls before. Shows she’s just hopping on something cause it looks cool and quirky and hasn’t actually done any research

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe she got a Crosley record player, they are notoriously bad quality and have ruined people’s vinyls before. Shows she’s just hopping on something cause it looks cool and quirky and hasn’t actually done any research
“I love vinyls because you can hear more of the instruments” *buys the most scratchy and terribly sounding vinyl player there is*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she gone mad🥴 in her birthday haul video moaning about last year they couldn’t mix households for her birthday and alll the restrictions and how this year is so much better, she literally went out drinking and clubbing with several different groups of friends inside??
maybe she couldn’t go out with more than 6 people but let’s be real Molly you don’t have more than 6 friends and you’ll be going out the with exact same group as you did last year 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her tongue is so gross, I wish she'd learn to pose a different way. Plus I thought boomerangs were quite...2014

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
ffs it looks like she’s hired out a hotel to throw a massive taylor swift red themed party. seriously you are 22 not 18!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She should have dressed as Taylor Swift's debut album because Taylor released that when she was 16 and that's how old Molly acts

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The decorations oh my god. Is that all she could come up with? It looks like a thirteen year old’s party 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eve posted some pics from the party last night and she looks amazing!! She made Molly look so trampy lol I also hateeeee the boots that she is wearing 🤮 why does she always wear them ffs

IMG_1249.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surprised she's not more pissed off that her cousin had a baby so close to her birthday

Reactions: 8
I’m quite a big Taylor swift fan myself but a 22 year old having a Taylor swift themed birthday party (and making her friends dress up accordingly) is the most embarrassing thing I’ve seen in a long time

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.