BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Struggle to watch her Vlogs (any other video tbh). Calls herself a travel vlogger but just spends it showing food & drink 🤨. Could understand if she wanted to be a 'Food' YouTuber but she aims to be a travel vlogger.

Reactions: 6
Also but tit that she posted saying ‘the proper celebrations start’ as though Tom taking her for a weekend in London wasn’t a proper celebration??

• Sad
Reactions: 23
and the constant playing of 22 by taylor swift has begun. happy hunger games everyone, may the odds be ever in your favour x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many birthday meals out/trips does one person need?? Oh I forgot, its because poor Molly only went out about 4 times last year to celebrate her birthday with various different groups of friends and family 😭😭 Whilst the rest of us were in local lockdowns celebrating at home with the people we live with (for the evening with a takeaway) 🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
So the longest day of the year has begun. Who actually gets excited to turn 22? I didn’t in august. I spent the day at work and came to the conclusion I’m starting to get old 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Christ, the video of her dancing around in just a t shirt and knickers just cos it’s her birthday…even Tom looks done with her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Listen I'm all for going all out on your birthday, but there's just something so obnoxious about the way Molly does it

The day is finally here boooois, the first human EVER to turn 22. The country is quaking, queen Lizzie is on her way north as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The day is finally here boooois, the first human EVER to turn 22. The country is quaking, queen Lizzie is on her way north as we speak.
She’s cancelled her trip to Northern Ireland. She’s not actually ill she’s coming to that super small town Beverley to hand deliver Molly a 22nd birthday card. Go Lizzie👑👑

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m all for celebrating and enjoying birthdays but god she’s so immature. It’s like when you’re 10 and you’re so excitable.
Never known a 22 year old to be so obnoxious

I think she’s going all out with her birthday because she doesn’t really have much else going on in her life. Brother has moved away, Tom has his own job to focus on, most of her friends appear to be dotted around the country, even her parents seem sick of her acting so immature all the time. I don’t doubt that she puts a bit more effort into her content than some other influencers but what’s the reward? Her channel is hardly growing. Sorry to be negative on your birthday mol, but you’ve pissed me off massively with your stories recently. Think yourself lucky you can take the time off work and have so many different celebrations with multiple people that care about you.

Reactions: 19
I think she’s going all out with her birthday because she doesn’t really have much else going on in her life. Brother has moved away, Tom has his own job to focus on, most of her friends appear to be dotted around the country, even her parents seem sick of her acting so immature all the time. I don’t doubt that she puts a bit more effort into her content than some other influencers but what’s the reward? Her channel is hardly growing. Sorry to be negative on your birthday mol, but you’ve pissed me off massively with your stories recently. Think yourself lucky you can take the time off work and have so many different celebrations with multiple people that care about you.
That's actually quite a good point, plus I suspect with the pandemic and all her sponsored trips cancelled she's been struggling to feel like she has any content and is putting all her energy into her birthday

Molly saying urban foxes are like Australian dingoes...not everything has to be related to Australia Molly

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Molly saying urban foxes are like Australian dingoes...not everything has to be related to Australia Molly
Well she is practically half Australian after all! Don’t you know she spent a whole 6 weeks out there SOLO backpacking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well she is practically half Australian after all! Don’t you know she spent a whole 6 weeks out there SOLO backpacking?!
Sorry, I momentarily forget that Molly was the first person to discover Australia

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.