BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That playsuit is definitely a size too small for her too
Considering she “made it” adjusted it herself, i don’t know why she made it so short and tight. She has a great figure but it looks so unflattering

Reactions: 10
Considering she “made it” adjusted it herself, i don’t know why she made it so short and tight. She has a great figure but it looks so unflattering
Yeah the top looks okay but it’s the shorts! Looks like she’d have a major camel toe every time she moved

Reactions: 5
I wonder why Lizzie and/or Noo weren't there. I can understand Lydia not being there since she's on her year abroad, but those two seem a strange omission.

Reactions: 7
just watched some of eves stories and… if i had to see this, so do you.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder why Lizzie and/or Noo weren't there. I can understand Lydia not being there since she's on her year abroad, but those two seem a strange omission.
watch the “friendship goals” slowly break up!

i wouldn’t want to hang around someone who was desperately trying to create mediocre content - especially people who are working hard to achieve things outside of social media

I think people like Lydia and eve have the perfect balance, they are out there living an interesting life, it’s very genuine and therefore videos and their social media is actually interesting!Molly is just out there desperately curating fake scenarios and it’s painful

Reactions: 14
It’s a bit sad that with all the friends she’s had over the years only 6(?) were available for her special special 22nd birthday.
No shame in having 6 close friends but it’s weird to hire a big Airbnb for a party with £££s spent on decorations just for so few people to show up

Reactions: 16
It’s a bit sad that with all the friends she’s had over the years only 6(?) were available for her special special 22nd birthday.
No shame in having 6 close friends but it’s weird to hire a big Airbnb for a party with £££s spent on decorations just for so few people to show up
oh yeah no eleanor from uni either! (/anyone from that year haha)

Reactions: 7
oh no, are we we all ready for the super niche t swizzle vlog?

okay, im a bit of the way through. this is giving mad 13 year old birthday party vibes its just such a strange thing to have a serious party as a fully grown adult dedicated to a music artist?? like i had a one direction themed party when i was 13? just hammering home that she rlly is stuck as her teenage self lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
oh no, are we we all ready for the super niche t swizzle vlog?

okay, im a bit of the way through. this is giving mad 13 year old birthday party vibes its just such a strange thing to have a serious party as a fully grown adult dedicated to a music artist?? like i had a one direction themed party when i was 13? just hammering home that she rlly is stuck as her teenage self lmao
I really don’t understand, it’s so childish 🤣 she is 22, not 12!! also she didn’t wear the play suit because Reputation is her favourite album, she just wanted to be wearing the least amount of clothing possible..

Eve saying that Australia is Molly’s whole personality looool

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A Taylor Swi…..

na, duck off 😐

The gathering was so they could… vibe.
Is 1989 the year she was born? I thought it was just a vibe.

WHAT THE duck DOES THIS EVEN MEAN???
Am I so old I don’t understand this new language,
I’m not Australian, is it dialect from the mother land???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A Taylor Swi…..

na, duck off 😐

The gathering was so they could… vibe.
Is 1989 the year she was born? I thought it was just a vibe.

WHAT THE duck DOES THIS EVEN MEAN???
Am I so old I don’t understand this new language,
I’m not Australian, is it dialect from the mother land???
🤣 I will never understand what she means when she says vibe/vibing I must be getting old

Who’s the person that was there but not in any photos other than that really quick video 🤔

Reactions: 6
🤣 I will never understand what she means when she says vibe/vibing I must be getting old

Who’s the person that was there but not in any photos other than that really quick video 🤔
I never understood “boyz” when her audience is 99.999999% female (and men like her dad.... just saying)
But the constant use of the word “boyzzzz” was clearly just...
a vibe. 😐

i wish I knew exactly what a vibe was because I think this thread is a vibe, but I feel like if I said this to her fellow Australian’s they might translate the word into... Australian and I’ll have embarrassed myself 😐

but, “we move, we grow” 😆😆again, Clearly only the Aussies will understand that one.

her birthday vlog episode nineteen was in fact a vibe, no idea what Liv was dressed as, a depressed quality street wrapper,
eve looked like she was on her way to a prom or some low budget award show.
forgot Lizzy even existed. Probably best she deleted her channel 😐 and molly was just so molly.
16 year old molly would have thought the whole thing was just one big piss take vibe.

All that was missing was molly talking about “the dog” and asking is her dog the only dog that throws Taylor Swift parties or is her “the dog” just so quirky and....
vibrant? vibey? vibesome?..... still trying to get my head around this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To a lot of you, reputation Taylor won't mean anything. No one else in the UK saw the reputation tour apparently, only Molly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm 10 minutes into the vlog, i can't tell you the amount of times I've already eye rolled.
Is she 12 ffs. I'm so embarrassed for her 😂
Do you all know shes 22?? Shes kept it on the quiet 🙄🙄

I can't believe she rented that place for 7 adults to have a Taylor Swift party. But its ok, because its "low key just for the vibes boizzz" 🤮🤮 No doubt later in the vlog she'll chuck in a "hot minute" a "bit of me", swivel her plate around showing her food (pisses me off SO much) and stick her dirty long tongue out a 100 times 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just clicked on Mollys video - and have a question for anyone who’s on the other side/behind the scenes of YouTube / a creator. I’ve noticed recently that her ads at the start are unskippable, is this a choice of the creator or is it random?

Did she only invite the same number of people as there are Taylor swift albums so each person could dress as an era? Is that why some people weren’t there, abit weird

Her fake drunk at 15.49 in the video has given me the ick
I’m not certain it’s fake drunk, she’s been known to be a lightweight in precious videos - see Leeds fest video where Eve B looks raging at her for being a lightweight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Just clicked on Mollys video - and have a question for anyone who’s on the other side/behind the scenes of YouTube / a creator. I’ve noticed recently that her ads at the start are unskippable, is this a choice of the creator or is it random?
It's out of her control. YouTubers can choose the placement of ads, but they don't choose which ones you get - that's down to YouTube's algorithm.

Did she only invite the same number of people as there are Taylor swift albums so each person could dress as an era? Is that why some people weren’t there, abit weird
Nope, she has 9 albums and two were missing, plus Rachel was very tangentially dressed as a 'Taylor'. I think she just didn't have anyone else to invite, it seems like there's maybe something going on with that YouTube group of 'besties'.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.