BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's extra annoying in her new vlog going on about how Harry doesn't know Leeds 'at all'. Like yeah Molly, he's probably focused on going to uni and going to flat parties, not shopping in central Leeds every other day like you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh no, Molly will be devastated 😂
I noticed she has a Taylor Swift themed cover photo on her channel now which is...cringy to say the least. She has chosen to make her new personality apparently just referencing Taylor Swift all the time and hoping no one realises she has nothing of value to add to the discussion

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not Molly being all suspicious and sneaky on her stories by not saying what they’re seeing at the theatre, and Tom just reveals it by posting the theatre on his story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not Molly being all suspicious and sneaky on her stories by not saying what they’re seeing at the theatre, and Tom just reveals it by posting the theatre on his story 🤣
She needs the engagement to pay off the Klarna for her new Burberry coat

• Haha
Is there just me who thinks Tom weirdly looks like her brother but with dark hair? 👀

Reactions: 10
Latest story says ‘is it even Christmas if you don’t go to harrods’

Yes molz it is

I might have to stop hate watching her now, take a break for Christmas lol

• Haha
Latest story says ‘is it even Christmas if you don’t go to harrods’

Yes molz it is

I might have to stop hate watching her now, take a break for Christmas lol
I have to admit i haven't watched one of her videos for ages - just none of her videos are relatable or appealing any more lol

Reactions: 7
God her new instagram post is cringy. I don’t think she has the influencer material to be honest, like she’s not up there and when she tries it’s cringe, but she’s not average, nothing works it’s quite wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God her new instagram post is cringy. I don’t think she has the influencer material to be honest, like she’s not up there and when she tries it’s cringe, but she’s not average, nothing works it’s quite wrong
It's because it's so transparent that nothing she's saying or doing is her own personality, it's all her trying to be 'cool' and not really owning the fact that she's not at all cool.

Reactions: 9
Of all the food places in London she ends up at zizzi and then Hard Rock Cafe 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of all the food places in London she ends up at zizzi and then Hard Rock Cafe 🙃
Knowing Molly it's probably because she thinks only chain restaurants can cater to her 'niche' dietary requirement of being a vegetarian

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's so cringe, and it sums up her zero effort approach. Why not make even a tiny bit of effort and go somewhere like Mildreds. Plenty of locations in London, Instagrammable, and a bit of character.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.