BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her constant misuse and unnecessary use of colons all the time still winds me up so much

Reactions: 20
She isnt really a burberry trench coat kinda person (IMO) it doesnt suit the 'style' she portrays having and would look out of place with most her outfits.. a scarf surely would have been a more practical fit?

Reactions: 18
Tbh her style just doesn't scream high end brand at all to me, least of all a Burberry trench. Her style is far more the tacky Gucci pieces everyone keeps wearing rather than something like a trench coat which you either need to style classically or with a bit of edge as streetwear.

Reactions: 16
I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous as someone referring to a bleeping coat as her new child! She is so immature it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous as someone referring to a bleeping coat as her new child! She is so immature it’s embarrassing
That literally what 16 year olds do when they get their first pay and splash out on their first big purchase, not a 22 year old “woman” :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That literally what 16 year olds do when they get their first pay and splash out on their first big purchase, not a 22 year old “woman” :oops:
Especially when Molly has made a lot of big purchases before, much bigger than her coat, her Audi being a prime example although Tom seems to drive them everywhere when they go away.

Reactions: 13
I can’t with her always going on about how much coffee she needs because she woke up early or that she is having her third coffee that day because she is so tired and all she ever drinks is DECAF!! How does she not understand the simplest things?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t with her always going on about how much coffee she needs because she woke up early or that she is having her third coffee that day because she is so tired and all she ever drinks is DECAF!! How does she not understand the simplest things?
Aaaah, nothing proves the placebo effect quite like a moron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she think going shopping and eating out in London every week is work 😭
Why why tf has she gone to london for the 2nd time this week?? What could she possibly be doing this time round in London it’s like she’s done everything else? Also not the most sensible covid-wise!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why why tf has she gone to london for the 2nd time this week?? What could she possibly be doing this time round in London it’s like she’s done everything else? Also not the most sensible covid-wise!!
or alternatively, why does she not just stay in London? rent an air b&b or stay in a hotel room or something and just stay for a few days if she NEEDS to go multiple times a week. Surely would be better for her bank account!

Reactions: 17
she literally went down for a day, met a friend, had food, did some shopping and went home… pointless 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does Molly not allow Tom to do things on his own with his friends/family? I've noticed recently she seems to tag along with him when he's out with his mates. Like last night looks like she tagged along with him & his brother to to see Spiderman that she pretty much moaned last weeks vlog that she'll be dragged along to & wasn't bothered about seeing it.

Reactions: 16
Does Molly not allow Tom to do things on his own with his friends/family? I've noticed recently she seems to tag along with him when he's out with his mates. Like last night looks like she tagged along with him & his brother to to see Spiderman that she pretty much moaned last weeks vlog that she'll be dragged along to & wasn't bothered about seeing it.
Didn’t she mention a couple of blogs ago Tom was off to see venom 2 with his family and she moaned he didn’t invite her. She’s not even seen the first as she admitted so why on earth would she want inviting to a sequel?

Reactions: 11
Every time he’s with his friends she seems to be there and says it’s cos they’re her friends 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.