BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she wants to be Anastasia (duck knows why) I’ve notice her mention her a few times over the time I’ve watched her, and then probably thought after the last few weeks of working together they may be BFFs, whereas Ana’s a stuck up snooty witch and if you’re not part of her grimy clique then you don’t exist, is the impression I get from Ana.
She's always been desperate to be Ana and Saff, everything she does is inspired by them

Reactions: 13
Molly needs to up her Taylor Swift game. Clearly isn’t the biggest TS fan there is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate how she put on her story that she’s got such a ‘busy week’ for her coming up, and she put what she’s doing and it’s literally having drinks with friends and going Christmas shopping, oh and going to london for the 100th time this year
I swear every week is the exact same - going to London, meeting friends and then going away with Tom. She’s not tied to a 9-5 job and has complete freedom yet chooses to do the same thing each week. she doesn’t realise how privileged she is! If I was her I’d mix it up - but then again, if I was her, I’d be more considerate of covid, be nicer to my boyfriend and would have quit YouTube long ago 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
A very busy day doing admin bits but spent however long getting her nails done. I don’t know how everyone else in their actual jobs function because the influencer world getting your nails done and sending a couple of emails is a busy day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A very busy day doing admin bits but spent however long getting her nails done. I don’t know how everyone else in their actual jobs function because the influencer world getting your nails done and sending a couple of emails is a busy day.
I’m annoyed I didn’t screenshot it the other day but she got gifted some type of nail polish and she said she was excited to start doing her own nails now she had that - that went out the window pretty quickly!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she wants to be Anastasia (duck knows why) I’ve notice her mention her a few times over the time I’ve watched her, and then probably thought after the last few weeks of working together they may be BFFs, whereas Ana’s a stuck up snooty witch and if you’re not part of her grimy clique then you don’t exist, is the impression I get from Ana.
They’re both twats

• Heart
I have to do a full days work and then get my nails done in the evening because you know real life. Can’t believe Molly classifies getting your nails done as ‘work’

Reactions: 14
I don't get why she told her mum America is too much like the UK at Christmas. Yet she said Australia which besides from the season & time zone I'd also say that's similar to UK also 😅 but maybe I'm wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what does tom even do? he always seems to be off work and living off Mollys "dream life", I wonder if they will ever settle down

what does tom even do? he always seems to be off work and living off Mollys "dream life", I wonder if they will ever settle down
apparently he's a graphic designer, but we all know that he's waiting until she earns enough so he can ride on her coattails and become home husband

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.