BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just to make it worse i saw her in market shaker that night, twice in one day is too much

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Did she ever go to Newcastle when in Australia, she will be comparing the two next!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know what’s more annoying,

- The constant Taylor swift tit,
- The constant mid roll ads,
- The constant “the dog” “the dog”
-The miserable, lost looking mother who needs to get a life and kick Carl to the curb, maybe get a hobby, a friend, therapy.
- The pratty boyfriend who clearly now sees himself as someone kind of YouTuber, he’s seemingly decided he has a personality under that godawful hair.
he doesn’t,
and he feel it now needs to be shared online,
it doesn’t.
- The forced Yorkshire accent.

All of the above….. why do I keep watching 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her new Instagram caption says about going up to Newcastle at Christimas time is becoming a bit of a tradition. As I'm aware it's her first time seeing Newcastle at Christmas 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her new Instagram caption says about going up to Newcastle at Christimas time is becoming a bit of a tradition. As I'm aware it's her first time seeing Newcastle at Christmas 🙄
Unless she did it when her friend was in first year? So twice? She honestly is the cringey girl ever

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Unless she did it when her friend was in first year? So twice? She honestly is the cringey girl ever
Maybe so! Its just the way she posted when she was at Newcastle saying she can't believe how nice people are up in Newcastle, made it seem she'd never visited there before 😂🤷🏼‍♀️. She is cringey especially her new video today, she was over the top & obnoxious 😂😬

Reactions: 5
Tom has never heard of the phrase 'elbow grease' or a vanilla pod. Maybe Molly and him are suited after all given how stupid they both seem.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Tom has never heard of the phrase 'elbow grease' or a vanilla pod. Maybe Molly and him are suited after all given how stupid they both seem.
he’s as thick as custard with the personality of rice pudding.
I don’t mind Harry, as in I don’t pay much attention to Harry, he’s a typical 1st year uni student, he seems like quite a nice lad, god knows how that happened. I’m sure he’s drunk 90% of the time whilst mammy cries into a photo of her little man, whilst her big man surfs the discovery section of Instagram for possible follows 😐

tom is a prat, he’s also starting to look like the type of dude who drives a white hi ace 2005 van.
What in the name of fuckington valley is happening here……

60A051D6-75AC-497C-A890-6288C3231978.jpeg
4A65E0BD-6A9E-4847-8B2D-9F357FEA783E.jpeg
441A30F4-0591-4C74-BE79-2967DE370873.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
he’s as thick as custard with the personality of rice pudding.
I don’t mind Harry, as in I don’t pay much attention to Harry, he’s a typical 1st year uni student, he seems like quite a nice lad, god knows how that happened. I’m sure he’s drunk 90% of the time whilst mammy cries into a photo of her little man, whilst her big man surfs the discovery section of Instagram for possible follows 😐

tom is a prat, he’s also starting to look like the type of dude who drives a white hi ace 2005 van.
What in the name of fuckington valley is happening here……

View attachment 915426View attachment 915427View attachment 915428
Looks like he drives a corsa to pick up his 14 year old girlfriend to take her for a maccies (at least Molly has the mentality of a 14 year old lmao).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have just woken up so could be wrong 😂 - but that isn’t a pun is it??
Not at all, it's just word play. People keep making the mistake recently that all wordplay is a pun when that's not the case.

Reactions: 9
I'm a little behind and have just watched her Milan video. I don't believe for one minute all the luggage she took was a rucksack. Not when she took a smaller bag, her laptop, clothes (albeit not much too them - what is it with her and crop tops at the moment?!) and bought things there too...🙄🤔

Reactions: 5
Did she spend 1,600 on a Burberry trench coat? Wowee
Edit to add - but she’s doing al these holidays on the cheap to seem relatable? Interesting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s actually boring how many times she’s going to London now 🙄 move there if you’re that bothered about being there every other day

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.