BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time he’s with his friends she seems to be there and says it’s cos they’re her friends 🥴
Either she doesn’t actually have her own friends, or she doesn’t like him hanging out with his friends without her…

Reactions: 11
They’re always together it’s kinda weird. Like I’d never make my boyfriend come hang out with me and my friends and likewise I don’t go when he does with his. They have such a weird dynamic though - can’t picture them doing it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re always together it’s kinda weird. Like I’d never make my boyfriend come hang out with me and my friends and likewise I don’t go when he does with his. They have such a weird dynamic though - can’t picture them doing it 😂😂
Even if it’s true that his friends are her friends and that they’re from the same friendship group, you’d still spend time separately with those friends from time to time?? Me and my partner are from the same friendship group but I still hang around with our friends without him sometimes, especially when it’s something he clearly doesn’t want to do????

Reactions: 9
Taylor Swift references, mentioning Australia, overusing the words weird and niche...her new video literally had it all

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Taylor Swift references, mentioning Australia, overusing the words weird and niche...her new video literally had it all
the "there's a lot going on in the background, hopefully you can focus on me" right at the start of the video just sums up molly's personality entirely!!

Reactions: 7
Talking about knowing people are sick to death of her talking about and referencing Taylor Swift continually, basically just addresses that she reads here fairly regularly.

Reactions: 10
Talking about knowing people are sick to death of her talking about and referencing Taylor Swift continually, basically just addresses that she reads here fairly regularly.
Probably because she gets more comments on here then on her video 😂 & the same fans commenting on her videos... doesn't seem to get any new fans. Although seems like she's gained 10 new subscribers for the first time in months.

Probably because she gets more comments on here then on her video 😂 & the same fans commenting on her videos... doesn't seem to get any new fans. Although seems like she's gained 10 new subscribers for the first time in months.
Doesn't help that she blocked loads of people who actually liked her for calling her out for breaking lockdown continually through 2020

• Haha
Just had a look at her social blade page cos I’m bored and bloody hell, she gains literally no subscribers. Surely she needs to be looking for a new job now??

also on the future projections page, by 2026 she’ll just be about to hit 150k if she carries on at her current growth rate 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just had a look at her social blade page cos I’m bored and bloody hell, she gains literally no subscribers. Surely she needs to be looking for a new job now??

also on the future projections page, by 2026 she’ll just be about to hit 150k if she carries on at her current growth rate 💀
Share her social blade please. X

Her accent seems to have changed again at the start of her newest video

Reactions: 3
Oooft her weekly views are trending downward too. She really needs to shake things up or else I suspect she'll be steadily losing subscribers by the end of next year.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she has the appeal to stand the test of time. I can’t imagine she’ll be able to make a living from YouTube for much longer, especially if she wants fancy cars and to buy a house.

i think there’s a whole load of YouTubers who currently do ok but will be out of a job in the next few years as viewership changes

I’m not sure why she thinks her travel content is received better.. the only video with good views last year was the longest road trip one. The other travel videos get the same views as her normal videos

Not her saying she strives to be the most positive version of herself all the time so she doesn’t come across negative… oh how wrong is she 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are people in the comments praising her for this video? She literally said nothing of substance

Reactions: 9
Also says she loves travel content and then mentions lost leblanc 😐 one of the most famous travel YouTubers that most people will have heard of/follow

Reactions: 2
So she has actual no morals, then, with this Clearpay advert. Promoting buy now pay later credit to a young audience is hugely damaging. She should be ashamed of herself. This one is also going straight to the ASA as you can’t read that it’s credit.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 27
So she has actual no morals, then, with this Clearpay advert. Promoting buy now pay later credit to a young audience is hugely damaging. She should be ashamed of herself. This one is also going straight to the ASA as you can’t read that it’s credit.
She seems to be doing a lot of sponsors/ads lately 😬😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.