Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthegossip21

They really do seem more like friends than a couple in a relationship, I mean every relationship is different (and she says we don’t see everything as they do a lot off camera) but they do just often seem to be not that into each other. I mean I think she’s the type to scrunch up her face and rub her cheek with her hand as he’s just kissed her there saying ‘Ewww boy germs’.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Hey Molly/mollys team. The lastest vlog has TWO adverts in it and is current in breach of ASA guidelines with no Ad in the title or thumbnail. Complaint ready for Monday unless it’s updated.
Take this back. Just noticed she’s hidden ad behind the time so it’s not clearly visible at all. Be proud of your hand sanitizer and phone case spon con, Molly. ASA complaint for hidden and disingenuous tagging of paid content going in, in the morning!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
She seems to have very much amped up her relationship in the last few months. Tom appears in almost every vlog and every couple of main videos.
With her planning to do travelling vlogs with him maybe she wants her audience to warm up to him? But he’s literally got no personality in her videos so it’s not really working.

preferably something

Does Tom never spend Christmas with his own family, he seems to be at Molly’s every year- I wonder why they don’t alternate which family they are with, but I guess they always do whatever Molly wants!

Ding

VIP Member
Why on earth has she made so much fuss over a name fgs. It makes sense to change it, but why was she soooo nervous about it and why make such a big deal about it. The drone footage of her laying on the grass on a piece of cardboard is so cringe. Shes ridiculous 😂

• Haha

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Imagine the beautiful content she could do in Scotland, and she's at least up in the right direction. But no, because travelling to her has to involve a Hard Rock cafe, and organised tours, god forbid she do some work and/or experience anything new.

daisychainx

My expectations for her actually showing some decent travel content were low but Nandos twice, Wagamama and endless Costa’s and then just pointing out all the Weatherspoons is surely rock bottom. Imagine doing a cringey voiceover making out like you’re doing something groundbreaking and then doing the bare minimum just to say you’ve ticked off a ‘rogue/niche/crazy’ challenge. Her travel content just isn’t it.

ECH

VIP Member
Just seen Eve is moving to London next year for a journalism course - wonder how Molly feels about the fact all her friends (bar Lydia, who seems to have been distancing herself from that group a bit recently) will be in the same city without her.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“I made Taylor Swift a personality trait this year”

oh molly ffs, get off tattle 😂😂😂 you’re worse than your dad for reading here.

• Haha

BaileyMC

VIP Member
So Harry is 19 this weekend & she still can't comprehend that he's no longer a child 😂. Why does she make everything a big deal? 😂
There is no way on this earth she remembers him being born. She’s recently 22, he’s turning 19 so that makes her 3 years old at the time of his birth. What 3 year old remembers that? There’s 4 and a half years between me and my brother (I’m 22 he’s 17) and I without a doubt don’t remember him being born.

• Heart

ECH

VIP Member
There's loads of travel content she could do if she wanted to. Trip planning, how she's planning on budgeting for the trip, things like scratching off a scratch map and talking about memories (especially since I'm assuming she threw out her old scratch map since she scratched off Canada and Dubai before visiting there and those trips were cancelled, lol)

• Haha

anon011019

This may just be me nitpicking but it strikes me that Molly really doesn’t seem to be able to decide if she wants to advocate for sustainability/slow fashion or not. On one hand she’s praised numerous brands for being “ethical” (even though they definitely aren’t) but on the other, she seems to be supporting and working with quite a few fast fashion brands and has mentioned the idea that sustainability isn’t accessible to everyone. It’s almost as if she wants to be seen to be doing something without actually committing to it.

She also doesn’t seem to realise that by donating some of her more worn items to charity that aren't fit for resale, she’s just creating more work for charity shop volunteers and delaying the fact that they’ll inevitably end up in landfill. Don’t get me wrong, we’ve all made these mistakes in the past and it’s probably just a lack of understanding but it would be nice to see her learn more about sustainability and start changing her habits. I definitely think there’s a gap in the market for mainstream influencers to start working with more sustainable brands and promoting shopping second hand. It’s clear that she has an interest in it so I think it would be great to see her explore it more.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
🤣 I will never understand what she means when she says vibe/vibing I must be getting old

Who’s the person that was there but not in any photos other than that really quick video 🤔
I never understood “boyz” when her audience is 99.999999% female (and men like her dad.... just saying)
But the constant use of the word “boyzzzz” was clearly just...
a vibe. 😐

i wish I knew exactly what a vibe was because I think this thread is a vibe, but I feel like if I said this to her fellow Australian’s they might translate the word into... Australian and I’ll have embarrassed myself 😐

but, “we move, we grow” 😆😆again, Clearly only the Aussies will understand that one.

her birthday vlog episode nineteen was in fact a vibe, no idea what Liv was dressed as, a depressed quality street wrapper,
eve looked like she was on her way to a prom or some low budget award show.
forgot Lizzy even existed. Probably best she deleted her channel 😐 and molly was just so molly.
16 year old molly would have thought the whole thing was just one big piss take vibe.

All that was missing was molly talking about “the dog” and asking is her dog the only dog that throws Taylor Swift parties or is her “the dog” just so quirky and....
vibrant? vibey? vibesome?..... still trying to get my head around this one.

• Haha

Yoko

Chatty Member
I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous as someone referring to a fucking coat as her new child! She is so immature it’s embarrassing

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
She isnt really a burberry trench coat kinda person (IMO) it doesnt suit the 'style' she portrays having and would look out of place with most her outfits.. a scarf surely would have been a more practical fit?

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Can’t believe she got a Crosley record player, they are notoriously bad quality and have ruined people’s vinyls before. Shows she’s just hopping on something cause it looks cool and quirky and hasn’t actually done any research
“I love vinyls because you can hear more of the instruments” *buys the most scratchy and terribly sounding vinyl player there is*

• Haha

123citylights

Did she really even google what Americans eat on Thanksgiving?? Because I don’t think she made even one speciality dish. What was the point in just doing a half assed roast and sticking a corn on the cob on it?? She could have made green bean casserole, creamed corn, sweet potato casserole… so many things

Ding

VIP Member
I'm 10 minutes into the vlog, i can't tell you the amount of times I've already eye rolled.
Is she 12 ffs. I'm so embarrassed for her 😂
Do you all know shes 22?? Shes kept it on the quiet 🙄🙄

I can't believe she rented that place for 7 adults to have a Taylor Swift party. But its ok, because its "low key just for the vibes boizzz" 🤮🤮 No doubt later in the vlog she'll chuck in a "hot minute" a "bit of me", swivel her plate around showing her food (pisses me off SO much) and stick her dirty long tongue out a 100 times 🤮🤮

• Haha