BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah literally was just coming on here to post saying surely Molly hasn’t managed to get all the way to the airport and potentially on the flight without posting a video of everyone crying over her leaving and her tongue out with excitement at the new Aussie life boizzzz 🤪✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Talking about Australia as if she’s a local, tom will hear ‘last time I was here…’ about a thousand times
If this doesn’t tip him over the edge I don’t know what will…

‘I came here when I was in Australia before and I just had to come back with Tom and show him around’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We need to get the bingo card started again, any suggestions?
Drunk photos in public toilets sticking her tongue out and making peace signs
Complaining about accomodation she's staying in
Complaining about the food
Saying she's on a budget but eating out in boujee places all the time
Instagram photos of her silouette standing on a beach
Cheesy captions like "I've had worse Mondays"
Pic of her sausage thighs by the pool

Reactions: 14
Fake Aussie accent after approximately 2 months
Outrageous Christmas parcel shipped over from her parents
Endless posts about her niche and rogue Christmas day on the beach

Reactions: 16
Pasta, pasta and more Pasta, but each time it’s the best pasta shes ever had
Tom eating a burger for the 5th time
Açai bowl
😜😜😜😜 and 🤙
Return of the bandana

• Haha
Reactions: 14
• Moaning about the lack of “veggie” options or whatever narrative she spins solely to mention that she’s a vegetarian.
• Saying she’ll be off-grid for a bit because the lack of WiFi even though nobody cares then proceeding to still make an Instagram story of absolutely everything.
• Making a huge fuss of her apparent phobias for faux praise every time they go up a height or on a boat.
• Being mind-blown that Taylor Swift, The 1975, and Arctic Monkeys are on the radio in Australia.
• Constantly telling us (or herself?) how “happy” and “content” she is.
• “The vibes are immaculate” and “living my best life”.
• “🥵🥵🥵

Cant wait to see the shoddy tattoo she inevitably gets to commemorate this trip, lmao.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Moan moan moan - Australia has no veggie food options
Act like Toms Mum because she is oh so experienced OZ traveller
I studied this extensively in school - about everything and anything
Facetiming Jeanine asking her to fund cost of sending most unnecessary gifts over

Reactions: 10
Genuinely surprised there’s no airport photo or story yet. It’s nearly 7pm and I assume she left the country this morning,.

Maybe she’s matured😂

Genuinely surprised there’s no airport photo or story yet. It’s nearly 7pm and I assume she left the country this morning,.

Maybe she’s matured😂
nope I was wrong. The post came at 7 on the dot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The audacity making her dad drive them the whole way to Heathrow on Harry’s birthday meaning he won’t have seen Harry for most of the day and definitely no nice meal tonight when there was a flight out of MAN to Singapore this morning. Spoilt cow.

Reactions: 26
Why has she liked a tweet about relating to being bullied at school and then later finding out you have ADHD & Autism? Please don’t say she’s trying to claim she has ADHD because she can’t stay in one place (you do know she’s been to Australia right guys?)

Reactions: 16
Sticking her tongue out and doing this 🤙🏻 repeatedly needs to be on the bingo card

Reactions: 13
If she’s worrying about Taylor Swift presale for US tickets she isn’t planning to be in Australia that long. Probably making her family take a Florida holiday on the same dates as Taylor plays and then will be all ‘oh but it just worked out we were doing to be here anyway’. Hope she doesn’t get tickets tbh.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.