BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly and her friends also did Secret Santa over a month early. She makes literally everything revolve around her. 🤢
Did you also notice in that vlog she was like ‘Oh we’re celebrating the last time I’ll see my friends for a while and also it’s a little bit for Katie’s (maybe another friend cant remember) birthday as welk’. 100% it was booked for the birthday celebration and Molly hijacked it to make it about her leaving. I couldn’t be friends with her, the me me me attitude would irritate me too much.

Reactions: 17
This gal really thinks Christmas doesn't exist in another country 😭 No doubt her and her brother boyfriend will break up by the end of their holiday. Props to the boy for intentionally spending a year with her ego.

Reactions: 11
So i was early with my prediction of predictable molly doing a UK Christmas

220468CC-FEF0-44AA-BC06-444DC5B677E1.jpeg

What i wouldn’t have predicted is that egotistical Molly would hijack her brothers birthday to do it on. She just can’t not be the centre of attention- poor tom harry.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
thing is if they were planning on going indefinitely as she put it - they’d have mentioned doing the farm work. They clearly have no intentions of doing any farm work so won’t be there long

Reactions: 8
I honestly thought she was full of herself but to make your own brothers birthday about you is just bleeping ridiculous. Imagine if harry had done the same on her birthday (sorry birth week) she would have threw a fit

Reactions: 16
So i was early with my prediction of predictable molly doing a UK Christmas

View attachment 1727775
What i wouldn’t have predicted is that egotistical Molly would hijack her brothers birthday to do it on. She just can’t not be the centre of attention- poor tom harry.
I'm sorry but how could her parents let her make her brother's birthday about her? 🤢

Reactions: 14
Did you also notice in that vlog she was like ‘Oh we’re celebrating the last time I’ll see my friends for a while and also it’s a little bit for Katie’s (maybe another friend cant remember) birthday as welk’. 100% it was booked for the birthday celebration and Molly hijacked it to make it about her leaving. I couldn’t be friends with her, the me me me attitude would irritate me too much.
This kinda thing is so normal for Princess Molly that I actually forget how vile it is. 😂 It’s only when I imagine doing it myself or someone doing it to me that I find it shocking. Her ego is absolutely through the roof.

Also, did she just use photos from HER birthday night for Harry’s birthday post? Or did she wear her birthday dress again, on his birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This kinda thing is so normal for Princess Molly that I actually forget how vile it is. 😂 It’s only when I imagine doing it myself or someone doing it to me that I find it shocking. Her ego is absolutely through the roof.

Also, did she just use photos from HER birthday night for Harry’s birthday post? Or did she wear her birthday dress again, on his birthday?
They’re defo from her birthday because they haven’t gone out for a nice meal for Harry’s birthday they’ve stayed in for Christmas dinner for Molly 🤦🏻‍♀️ If I tried to pull this behaviour I hope my family and friends would slap me into next week.

Can almost guarantee Molly will do a ‘surprising my parents’ video with her flying home without them knowing on Harry’s birthday next year just so the attention isn’t actually on him (providing she lasts that long of course which is doubtful)

Reactions: 10
They’re defo from her birthday because they haven’t gone out for a nice meal for Harry’s birthday they’ve stayed in for Christmas dinner for Molly 🤦🏻‍♀️ If I tried to pull this behaviour I hope my family and friends would slap me into next week.
Who does that!? I was at least expecting the other photos to be from different days/times in both their lives, but nope… she just can’t let go of her birthday, even on someone else’s, and wants even more attention on her and her Taylor Swift-inspired birthday dress. She’s becoming so narcissistic.

Reactions: 5
Even in a birthday post for her brother she had to turn it and make it about HER. How self centred 😠

Reactions: 13
I honestly thought she was full of herself but to make your own brothers birthday about you is just bleeping ridiculous. Imagine if harry had done the same on her birthday (sorry birth week) she would have threw a fit
Birthday Month

Reactions: 3
Just watched Eves new video and looks like she’s off to Australia in February too now, and Livs out there already? So poor Mollys Australian adventure is getting less unique by the second
Oh I didn't know Liv was there. How do you know this? She seems to have disappeared from social media.

Reactions: 5
They’ll do a couple of weeks organised tour down the east coast, fly to Uluru for a few days, and then settle in Melbourne for a few months and she’ll say they’ve seen all of Australia. Then leave and be in Florida by August because she can’t have her family have a holiday that’s not all about her.

Reactions: 14
They’ll do a couple of weeks organised tour down the east coast, fly to Uluru for a few days, and then settle in Melbourne for a few months and she’ll say they’ve seen all of Australia. Then leave and be in Florida by August because she can’t have her family have a holiday that’s not all about her.
Lol I really don’t think they’ll even go to uluru. They won’t leave the east coast

Reactions: 2
Lol I really don’t think they’ll even go to uluru. They won’t leave the east coast
I agree, plus I don't think she cares enough to try and understand Uluru. She'll call it Ayers Rock and spend the whole time complaining about the heat.

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe it’s nearly half 3 and she hasn’t posted anything about starting her new Aussie life with her brother boyfriend Tom

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.