BeautySpectrum #7 Around the world in 50 days with Molly Thompson and her brother Tom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think out of Molly & her YT friends, Molly seems to be the boring one. They all seem to have more exciting lives & I hate how she looked down on Liv for liking Tequila Rose 🙄

Reactions: 11
Is it just me who finds it weird that Tom wasn’t invited to her Mum’s birthday meal seeing as they’ve been going out for so long?
I always invite my boyfriend to our family dinners and I get invited to his even on special birthdays and such. I just find it a bit odd.

Reactions: 17
Her hair looks fucked
Dear me, no amount of sponsored hair products could save that. She needs to either grow it out and cut it off or shave it off and start from scratch. Surprisingly I actually think Mollie could rock a shaved head if she went about it the right way because she has the right face shape and structure for it but she never would do that.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me who finds it weird that Tom wasn’t invited to her Mum’s birthday meal seeing as they’ve been going out for so long?
I always invite my boyfriend to our family dinners and I get invited to his even on special birthdays and such. I just find it a bit odd.
He’s normally at their family dinners so it’s a bit surprising, I would assume he’s just busy or something like that?

Reactions: 4
Probably can't have him and Molly's mum in the same room together now in case people make comments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Liv low key taking the piss out of molly the whole time in that video was the best.
I introduced you to this and now you like it. Now you like this, who introduced you to that.
Australia is mollys whole personality hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she know that anyone can go to the brits? You just have to buy a ticket 🤔 it's not like they were at a private table or box? They were literally sat in the seats anyone can buy a ticket for 😂
Also....SO glad Taylor Swift wasn't there 🤣

Reactions: 15
Who does he think he is! Tom you’re only there because your girlfriend is a small YouTuber and begged to take you. Could at least share a picture of the both of you
He’s so strange looking!!! Their relationship is the most cringe thing

Reactions: 8
Her ‘live reaction’ to Taylor swifts nomination.. I’ve never cringed so badly in my life MADE ME FEEL SICK

Reactions: 7
I've been watching Backpacking Bannans recent Thailand trip, who Molly has mentioned following before, i somehow cant imagine Molly's travels to be the same way, she seems way too childish to appreciate different cultures.

Reactions: 5
Her ‘live reaction’ to Taylor swifts nomination.. I’ve never cringed so badly in my life MADE ME FEEL SICK
She definitely filmed herself there thinking Taylor was gonna be there

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.