BeautySpectrum #7 Around the world in 50 days with Molly Thompson and her brother Tom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno if it's just cause I'm in my 30s, but I don't care less about the Brits. Plus anyone can go if they get a ticket.

Reactions: 11
Why why why are her shoes so big? I why does she look so awkward? (I actually feel a little bit sorry for her; she looks like someone's little sister/the work experience kid!)

Reactions: 18
Can’t believe how much of a fuss she’s made over going to the brits when I’ve seen so many people on my TikTok fyp going, looks like they invite anyone at this point:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate how much she touches her hair ffs

Also that liv is so bleeping annoying talking about going out and meeting people like anxiety doesn’t exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If she wanted to go to the brits this much why didn’t she just buy a ticket in previous years… she acts like “normal people” can’t attend😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know everything I’m about to say is going to sound as though I’m bitter/jealous. (I’m not. If I wanted to go to the Brits I could just buy a ticket) but I’ll say it anyway.

This whole thing about having ‘influencers’- especially ones like Molly who only get a few thousand views on their videos, walk the red carpet is baffling to me. Who are they influencing? Who are they advertising the brits to? Everyone in the UK is aware of the brit awards. I don’t see what they have to gain by it. I was under the impression that the tickets were bought by their management but if that’s the case, why would they be allowed on the red carpet?

It almost makes me feel sorry for the actual artists who are there to be recognised for their music (especially the first timers like Holly Humberstone). Inviting anyone and everyone to walk the same red carpet makes it seem far less exclusive and less of an achievement. I wonder what the likes of Adele thought about it all?

In any case, I don’t think simply attending the brits is a big achievement these days, especially seeing as half of the UK tiktok and youtube scene also went.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I know everything I’m about to say is going to sound as though I’m bitter/jealous. (I’m not. If I wanted to go to the Brits I could just buy a ticket) but I’ll say it anyway.

This whole thing about having ‘influencers’- especially ones like Molly who only get a few thousand views on their videos, walk the red carpet is baffling to me. Who are they influencing? Who are they advertising the brits to? Everyone in the UK is aware of the brit awards. I don’t see what they have to gain by it. I was under the impression that the tickets were bought by their management
I completely agree, I don’t know too much about the influencer business but maybe their management hope it’s a networking opportunity for influencers?? Or at least that’s what they could be doing there

That’s why I agree with another poster who said that Molly could’ve used last night to network instead of bringing Tom for a "date night" and some Instagram pictures

But she’s definitely acting like a bigger deal than she is, walking the red carpet like she’s some A lister 😂😂 like no Adele isn’t going to recognise you Mol x

Reactions: 12

This whole thing about having ‘influencers’- especially ones like Molly who only get a few thousand views on their videos, walk the red carpet is baffling to me. Who are they influencing? Who are they advertising the brits to? Everyone in the UK is aware of the brit awards. I don’t see what they have to gain by it. I was under the impression that the tickets were bought by their management but if that’s the case, why would they be allowed on the red carpet?

It almost makes me feel sorry for the actual artists who are there to be recognised for their music (especially the first timers like Holly Humberstone). Inviting anyone and everyone to walk the same red carpet makes it seem far less exclusive and less of an achievement. I wonder what the likes of Adele thought about it all?

In any case, I don’t think simply attending the brits is a big achievement these days, especially seeing as half of the UK tiktok and youtube scene also went.
i agree entirely, no one was hugely connected to music either. It made the whole thing seem super cheap and just a bit meh.

Reactions: 11

Just wanted to expand on that by saying it’s not a criticism of Molly in particular because of course if you got invited you’d go. I’m just questioning what makes these people so special that they get to walk the same red carpet as the nominees themselves.

i agree entirely, no one was hugely connected to music either. It made the whole thing seem super cheap and just a bit meh.

I think it’s a huge shame for all the actual music artists trying to make a name for themselves who could only dream of going to the brits. There must be so many people with genuine music talent who will never get near an opportunity like that and honestly it’s an insult to them. They could use the opportunity to enhance their careers as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So it’s her mum’s 50th birthday and of course Molly is making it all about her with her poses and selfies 🤦‍♀️
Expect Molly to say ‘it’s only 28 years until my 50th birthday’.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So it’s her mum’s 50th birthday and of course Molly is making it all about her with her poses and selfies 🤦‍♀️
Expect Molly to say ‘it’s only 28 years until my 50th birthday’.
In 28 years I'll be 50 and in 1 year Tom will be 23... Omg I'm so much older than him 😩

Screenshot_2022-02-10-14-58-11-896_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_2022-02-10-14-57-40-464_com.instagram.android.jpg
Please tell me I'm not the only one that sees the similarities between them - Tom and Molly's mum😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
They must be cousins at this rate, it’s so weird how similar her family members (bar her creepy dad) look like Tom. Maybe that’s why she’s never took a 23&Me sponsorship:unsure:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.