BeautySpectrum #7 Around the world in 50 days with Molly Thompson and her brother Tom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new title just made me remember how funny it is that her boyfriend and brother are literally twins 😂😂 it’s especially funny how she’s in denial about it and claims she sees no resemblance!?!? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It also makes me laugh as there's always comments on her video about it and she deletes them IMMEDIATELY hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love how she's put a thing on insta about helping choose her dress for the Brits...but she had her nails done blue the other day so obvs had already decided on the blue dress! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It looks like her shoes don’t even fit her properly.. cringe.

also maybe I’m going mad but I swear she has worn a mini version of that blue dress before

Reactions: 4
WHYYYY has she bought Tom to the brits?!?!?!? If she wants a career in this industry, or even more mainstream media, surely she should be focused on herself and her brand?

Or at least from a networking perspective, go out there and meet people and build relationships, dont bring along your boyfriend! I get it's probably a comfort zone thing but then honey, you're in the wrong job!

Reactions: 19
Do we think potentially the plan is for them to transition into a couples channel? Or him to be a regular feature anyway if they're going travelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we think potentially the plan is for them to transition into a couples channel? Or him to be a regular feature anyway if they're going travelling.
I don't think they'll 'officially' be a couples channel, but he's definitely been in more and more of her videos and will continue to have a big presence as they go travelling.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why influencers make a big deal about being invited to the brits. Like thousands of normal people are going to and it’s not that big of a deal. It ain’t exclusive

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand why influencers make a big deal about being invited to the brits. Like thousands of normal people are going to and it’s not that big of a deal. It ain’t exclusive
At least she’s not as bad as elle Darby turning up in a wedding dress last year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like she’s going to her high school prom in that outfit for the Brits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.