BeautySpectrum #7 Around the world in 50 days with Molly Thompson and her brother Tom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they thought he'd become a travel influencer with her but he's void of personality and therefore the money hasn't come through for him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know some of you thought she was lying about getting travel sick? Did she say she got sick on boats? As if she did surely must be lying if she’s going to spend 8days on a boat, I know I couldn’t cope with that
Haha yes she did. Its pathetic the stuff she lies about for attention

Reactions: 3
Do we think they're off to Australia for a year after that? I assume they are going before our winter so it's summer there but she said it was a big trip.

She's so boring, tour after tour after tour. It must be pissing people off she's hardly paying for anything and is also producing dire boring content. Mol you and Tom are never doing to make it as travel vloggers.

Reactions: 8
She's so boring, tour after tour after tour. It must be pissing people off she's hardly paying for anything and is also producing dire boring content. Mol you and Tom are never doing to make it as travel vloggers.
Exactly she’s only going to Greece because it’s paid for by a company. Wouldn’t be going otherwise

Reactions: 8
No doubt she'll end up going on holiday with her family or something this year too, and it'll end up being sponsored

Reactions: 2
Exactly she’s only going to Greece because it’s paid for by a company. Wouldn’t be going otherwise
If I was offered to go on a tour for free in Greece id be taking that so fast. I dont understand why you guys are hating on it.

Reactions: 1
If I was offered to go on a tour for free in Greece id be taking that so fast. I dont understand why you guys are hating on it.
We’re not??? All that’s been said is the reason she’s going is because it’s free. Of course I would take the opportunity but, be real, we’re all normal people here who work for our money and don’t get gifted things. She does and it’s annoying when people can’t afford luxuries anymore and she’s bragging about free gifted holidays. Like your 22 Molly read the room and know you wouldn’t have gone otherwise

And she is boring. Her content is so dire, she is the only holiday goer backpacker I know who’s views have decreased whilst travelling. Ironic

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We’re not??? All that’s been said is the reason she’s going is because it’s free. Of course I would take the opportunity but, be real, we’re all normal people here who work for our money and don’t get gifted things. She does and it’s annoying when people can’t afford luxuries anymore and she’s bragging about free gifted holidays. Like your 22 Molly read the room and know you wouldn’t have gone otherwise

And she is boring. Her content is so dire, she is the only holiday goer backpacker I know who’s views have decreased whilst travelling. Ironic
This is exactly it. I would jump at the chance to go on a gifted tour to Greece, I can't fault her for going on it. But I work 40 hours a week for a salary that works out barely more than minimum wage. A gifted trip would mean I actually get a holiday this year. Molly brags about how she's making over 30k still living at home and having her parents pay for everything for her. She does nothing to make Tru Travels look interesting and yet opportunities are thrown at her when she has more than enough money to go on these trips alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not sure anyone was hating on the trip to Greece. Maybe just considering how boring the content has been from travelling Asia, a little apprehensive as to how interesting another tru travels tour is going to be to vlog. Definitely not hating, I would also jump at the chance for a tour around another country paid for.
has she said if Tom will be going to Greece too?

Reactions: 10
in isolation, I might appreciate your point. But we’ve seen Molly:

* fail to research her long awaited travelling break to the point she didn’t cover up for temples
* assume the worst/have low expectations of infrastructure without examining the prejudices that led her those thoughts
* not properly disclosed gifted experiences on her travelling vlogs
* miss opportunities to shine a spotlight on these places and uncover the things that make them special, instead look to tick off ‘the most famous’ thing in each
* require multiple “breaks” within her 3 month travelling window to rest
* previously state that she doesn’t like boats and/or gets seasick

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.